Sorry but Mercy is absolutely terrible

isn’t rez a burst heal since it instantly takes you from dead to full?

1 Like

it is an active thread, actually…but the point being - does it represent an improvement over existing Mercy from your perspective you?

You don’t like Mercy, great. Almost every other people like.
You can move on and stop making threads about her? :smiley:

1 Like

I know of no valid data that backs up this statement

Our experience differs.

I have rezzed successfully in mid teamfight many times, and have watched others at many different tiers do so as well, multiple times

I can see where some rez’s are riskier than others, but I dont see “can’t”

I find GA, with or without superjump, to be highly effective when she encounters danger.

I am not particularly good with aim yet have successfully fended off attackers with her underrated pistol at other times.

Our experience differs

I am able to use her as a combat healer in matches I am in, and I have watched players from bronze through top500 do so successfully as well

The good news for you is that there are over 2 dozen other characters for a player who feels as you do to choose from.

Ana was buffed to be good.

Mercy will not change in the same capacity if she doesn’t change at all. Ana only got better because she was buffed, not because of some big brain playerbase attitude change.

What exactly do you expect to change? Ana is still going to be stronger than her if nothing is changed, and thus a tank meta is going to continue forever.

1 Like

With, not as. I can’t make someone not pick her, as much as I’d love to.

Are you another one who needs to take a stats class. I’m happy to go through this with you.

I have to completely disagree. Listen I understand that this game works on metas and counters, but was there a time we actually needed ‘burst heal’, ‘burst damage’? I don’t really think so.
In my opinion, Mercy is a very viable support hero, my favorite to add.

1 Like

I stand by what I said.

I am not in need of a statistics classes

If I understand this correctly, you have chosen to open a thread complaining about Mercy when you dont play Mercy.

Its certainly your right to do so if you wish, but thats interesting, nonetheless

People frequently complain about bad heroes they don’t want on their team. This is one of those.

You stand by being wrong then. Interesting. You deny stats and data, then throw anecdotes at me. Very interesting indeed.

1 Like

People generally complain about characters they are involved with, but you’re entirely within your rights to complain about any OW-related thing you wish to complain about

I stated that I am unaware of any valid data to support the claim made in the statement I replied to

I am indeed unaware of any such data, and as such, my statement isn’t wrong

Well, Overbuff has valid data, and her win rates as reflected there are poor at all ranks.

I find Overbuff to be an inaccurate and incomplete source of data

Overbuff still thinks Symmetra is a support character

You are wrong. Overbuff has a sample size of 10s of thousands of players, we only need 16.5k for an accurate, representative sample. It is exceptionally accurate insofar as stats are concerned. You just don’t like them.

in all honesty, you only think mercy is trash because she isn’t viable. That doesn’t mean shes broken, useless, or that she sucks. There is just more value you can get out of ana or moira as a main healer, but you can also swap one or the other for mercy, and still get the job done. Mercy just has less utility than the others. her ult is sub par but what can u do abt it :woman_shrugging:

I find Overbuff to be a good source of data from a large number of players.

1 Like

If a dps can do 120 with only a bullet, why wouldnt healers do at least 70 hps?
If mcree presses right clic killing a TANK, why healer couldnt save the TANK? in a 2 2 2 comp tanks feel like big bad dps everyday and nothing less.

1 Like

But she’s not. If you know how to juggle beams and synergize with your second healer and your team as a whole Mercy is just fine. Relax.