Somvra's suggestions for Sombra. šŸ’Ÿ

I agree with all these. I donā€™t think the ult charge from health packs should come back though. It promoted a very unhealthy play style, even when the health packs were used by Sombra only, because it essentially rewarded taking/dealing trash damage in the enemy backline while achieving nothing, just to gain ult charge from the self healing in the end of your flank.

1 Like

I think they could modified the amount of ultimate charge you get from it, either that or I been seeing ideas of letting her gain ultimate charge from hacking a enemy.

If they decrease it, they might as well remove it. Sombra deserves so much more than this gimmicky mechanic. Iā€™d rather they give her something else.

1 Like

This is a buff to Sombra. Sheā€™s entirely built around hurting others.

This isnā€™t all stuns or interruptions that cause this, only Sombraā€™s hack. Iā€™m personally all for it, since it rewards impecible timing of her hack.

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like

Hack should mostly be preferable to shooting for her, you canā€™t make her gun much better without making Hack itself redundant, where itā€™s just better to secure a kill than use it. I think any more, and youā€™re looking at Tanks and maybe high mobility heroes only being worth the attempt.

This is an outline of what Iā€™d like to see changed.

1 Like

Somvra I just made a thread about this and I think you should check it out because I think the changes would help.

1 Like

You have the link to the thread? :sweat_smile:

thttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/my-idea-on-how-to-fix-sombra/126378 remove the t

Thank you so much for this

Honestly, would make her 1000% times more playable!
Yeesh, come on Blizz!

1 Like

Letā€™s make this happen.

I think they should also add some of the things I said (like the speed boost and a bit of extra ult charge, and everything else you said.) I think that would help a lot.

1 Like

The problem with sombra is that once she enters a fight or a duel, she loses half her kit because half her kit gets cancelled upon taking damage. Add onto that the fact that her damage is lower than most other dps and she isnā€™t worth using most of the time.

1 Like

The disappointing thing is that Sombra has such potential, you just need to access it.

1 Like

Yes, they need to!!!

1 Like

The reasoning why they said itā€™s there to keep from her being oppressive, which itā€™s odd.

Same could be said for Tracer and she dishes out 240 damage in one second. Sombra needs some kind of thing like what we mentioned because Brigitte is antiflanker sure, but Sombra counters Brigitte and it would be interesting to see a play where like the Sombra hacks and kills the Brigitte giving the Tracer room to go in. Also I had an idea, what if they made it so that Sombraā€™s bullets are not completely immune, but instead of doing 4 to an armored target, it did 6? this would be a very interesting concept and it could be the answer to the armor and it could be called ā€œarmor pierce abilityā€ It might be a bit much but it would help a lot. Her ultimate canā€™t be stunned out of either.

1 Like

Yeah, they made a character whoā€™s entire kit revolves around them being oppressive yet she canā€™t even be oppressiveā€¦

2 Likes

lmao true. boop boop boop

1 Like