Somewhat Basic Question [Solved]

Boring stuff: I am really familiar with a lot of the workshop code I used to use it a lot but I took a pretty sizable time off from it and I’m not too familiar with the new actions.

Question: How do you disable the outline and nameplates from everybody so that no one can see anyone’s nameplate or outline?

I have tried doing an ongoing-global where it disables all players to all players but I don’t believe that worked. Thanks, have a great day!:slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I did find out how to make it work, thanks!

Could I see your code?, cuz im pretty sure that couldve worked, the only solution i could think of is that maybe you could set your rule to ongoing each player, but im sure that should work nonetheless

I think I might be understanding the action wrong. From what I can tell from further testing it, I do not think that it applies to natural outlines. Both enemies and teammates naturally have outlines, but I do not think that this rule affects them.

1 Like

The new actions don’t reevaluate, you will have to execute them repeatedly with a loop (like every several seconds) or execute them every time a new player joins.

I don’t think this is true

Alright thank you, I found one that worked. They are a bit confusing. Thanks!