Something Sombra needs aesthetically

If D.Va and Genji can have voice lines for stopping some ults, then why can’t Sombra? It fits her personality to be snarky and give a sarcastic remark to the ult or hero she hacks.

Hacking Lucio - “I’m not into EDM”
Hacking Roadhog - “Stop swining”
Hacking McCree - “It’s actually 5:00”
Hacking Reaper - “Not today, Gabe”
Hacking Pharah - “Looks like your flight is delayed”

What do you guys think?

Edit: In light of some other heroes, and also the fact that I wanted her to have lines for other ults.

Hacking Tracer - “Time is on my side now”
Hacking Reinhardt - “Lose your grip?” (suggested by GhostPants)
Hacking Soldier: 76 - “Hey! I’m the hacker here!”
Hacking Genji - “I’m the dragon now”
Hacking Hanzo - “Told you shoulda joined us”
Hacking Mercy - “And they all fall down”
Hacking Junkrat - “You scare me if I’m being honest”
Hacking Mei - “Freeze! Don’t move Haha”
Hacking Baby D.Va - “Who’s #1 now?”
Hacking Orisa - “Aw, I broke your toy” (suggested by GhostPants)
Hacking Winston - “There’s a reason you’re endangered” (I don’t know my monkey facts but I thought it was funny)
Hacking Ana - “You’re powered down, get out of here”
Hacking Brigitte - “Rally to me instead”
Hacking Moira - “I’m pulling your plug” (suggested by GhostPants)

108 Likes

If you’re gonna include Lucio, you also need Junkrat, Hanzo, Rein, D.Va (call mech), Ana, Mei, Orisa, Sombra, Symmetra, and Zarya. Hack can disable all of them if you time it right.

I do REALLY like this idea though. You can never go wrong with more sombra sass.

9 Likes

Right I was just naming a few off the top of my head and couldn’t really think of any more :laughing:

As much as I dislike being hack , and even more mid ult with lucio , I would feel a bit better with a snarky voiceline …

Good idea

6 Likes

While i really like and appreciate the idea, i think they should prioritize fixing her bugs and buff her into a decent spot balancewise.

4 Likes

Not to say that fixing her isn’t a priority, which it should be, but I understand!

All of those are correct except Zarya, there’s no way of stopping her ultimate unless you literally hack her when she still hasn’t used it.

Edit: Also Symmetra’s Ultimate can be hacked while she’s about to place it but it doesn’t take it away, she’ll still have it once the hack is over.

All projectile ultimates have a very small cast time, during which CC (flashbang, shield bash, earthshatter, hack, etc.) can completely nullify the ultimate. If Zarya is hacked or CC’d or if she just dies the moment after pressing Q, the ultimate disappears.

Yeah but that’s not the case with Hack (I’ve done it before and tested it out), when it comes to interrupting a cast time Sombra’s Hack doesn’t stop Zarya’s Graviton Ball from flying in the air, it would make sense if it did though since it does stop Tracers Pulse Bomb when it’s in the air. Also I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a Zarya’s Ultimate disappear unless a D.Va ate it, i know Cast Times for Ultimate’s can be interrupted by stuns/hacks but not with Zarya I don’t think.

Of course, but this wouldn’t be hard to implement.

I never realised that I need something this badly!

1 Like

We could all use a little Sombra sarcasm in our lives

1 Like

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Orisa - when she EMPs and theres a supercharger effected “Aw, I broke your toy” (since she was made by a child)
Reinhardt - “Lose your grip?”
Moira - “Im pulling your plug”

5 Likes

Hacking Zenyatta - “He’s still killing me!”

I don’t think my heart can take hacking Orisa’s ult

actually the best voice line

2 Likes

That would be a nice extra to her edgy character. I like the idea. Make it happen!

2 Likes

Yassss this needs to happen

1 Like

Voicework and bugfixing are independent of each other, neither slows the other down.

She needs better hair.

Enemy Brigitte hacked- Nice stuns. (said sarcastically)