Something is wrong with the ban system

I’ve seen multiple people over the last few days make posts on various platforms, all with the same story that their accounts have suddenly been banned with no prior offences or warning and with no explanation. Most of them get silenced and removed, but telling these people to send a ticket which gets an automated reply linking to a terms of service document is not good enough.

A human being needs to look at these tickets and check what’s going on. I understand technical support might not be able to look at these, but someone can absolutely bring it up to whoever is in charge of dealing with bans. I don’t want to play a game where accounts can be randomly banned at any time with no explanation, many of these people having spent money on this game.

My account hasn’t been affected by this, but now I’m honestly playing with the chats turned off and won’t even consider spending money, and know many others are doing the same from having absolutely no trust in the ban system.

Please, figure this out.

8 Likes

Hi, I’m a volunteer. This forum is for players assisting other players, so I recommend telling anyone you encounter with a ban issue to request a review of the evidence against their account via an appeal ticket. Volunteers cannot request reviews of account actions on their behalf.

Thank you for bringing it up.

Hopefully everyone, including myself, who is affected by it, will have a solution soon.

3 Likes

Hopefully somehow you can pass it on to people who are in charge of the bans. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It happened to me yesterday I hope I can get my account back soon

3 Likes

This happened to me and I appreciate this post! The fact that they can perma-ban me with no explanation, wiping out 1000+ hours and at least $200 that I’ve spent on this game, is absolutely insane to me. Something has to be up with their anti-cheat detection and I really hope a real person is looking into this.

5 Likes