Something is up

The matchmaking feels completely off. The teams feel completely stacked, with golds running around two shotting everyone.

Am I in some different que? WTF is going on.

14 Likes

In my experience matchmaking is also very poor. Others experience may be different

There’s also the possibility that a “loser’s queue” exists that gives you unwinnable games and similarly a “winner’s queue” that gives you unlosable games

8 Likes

“The matchmaking is sh**”

-SVB

4 Likes

A lot of people are “back” for the Halloween event.

4 Likes

This was my last game with what felt like “stacked teams”. About 1/4 of my games are like this, making me barely above 2/3 win rate. When I finally start winning, it gets extremely close to uppergold/plat. Then I get completely stuck at a 50/50 win rate where I feel like there is nothing going on other than random chaos.

As someone who plays very competitive, I find it extremely confusing how I can “outplay” random chaos and stacked teams, resulting in a 50/50 win rate with above average gameplay.

Here is a link to the replay:
510ZFA

3 Likes

Sounds like the system is working perfectly.

2 Likes

nah just bots are rampant in this game trzcing bots, aimbots, rein shield bots, diva matrix bots, sleep dart bots, heal bots. I cant go two games without running into some type of bot.

3 Likes

Yeah, even silver ranks play like gold/plat on console… it’s horrid

3 Likes

PC pool exists

I had to uninstall because the game wouldn’t let me play when I wanted to play I assume the devs were trying to force everyone on at the same time of day to compensate for declining player base. And so it would just throw random errors on launch despite running the night before without the errors. So I think being treated this way by the matchmaker and the blizzard app I just quit as it appear the game is still corrupt / hiding something.

For the record I had a 10 match win streak from bronze basically I was climbing to a ratio where losses didn’t effect my climb.

I was offered 0/40 pc pool tickets blue
Which are different to the purple pp tickets.

They basically showed me the alt queue or the GG match maker that exists for pay to win players

Got replay codes/clips of that?

4 Likes

Hey got them on YouTube links just how you like.

cheats and actual in game bots

And here is our buddy! What’s up everybody!!!

Cheating

These aren’t even the link I wanted when I first googled. So shocker there is a third video out there.

3 Likes

It seems like the border to plat is currently your limit, which is why you win around 50% and perceive the games as chaos. What you refer as chaos is the games being played at a faster pace than what you are used to. Play some more games and you will adapt to this faster pace which is when you won’t perceive the games as chaotic anymore.

4 Likes

I love how this response is so definitive. Not only do you know his skill ceiling but exactly his perception of others and the games he saw without a replay code. Truly Amazing.

7 Likes

Yep this basil guy said I belong in Platinum

:smirk_cat:

1 Like

First of all, nearing a 50% win rate is the most obvious indication of someone nearing his current skill ceiling. Second of all, what he describes as ‘chaotic’ is a common concept, you would have experienced this at some point if you ever improved. Every time I thought games to be super chaotic is when I climbed and the pace of the games was faster than what I had previously played and gotten used to.

Of course, you can also ignore the things you are in control of & have the power to improve and instead blame external factors for your shortcoming, wherever that’ll get you in life.

You are literally low plat on your most active and most recently played account.

8 Likes

Completely false.

If I’m “low plat” then that means you’re Diamond?

:smirk_cat:

1 Like

same lmao. people like a 100 or so levels lower than me completely rolling my team that has like plat borders

So are you denying that your other account is plat, which has seen more playtime this season than your HULK account and that you haven’t played on HULK for many week now?

4 Likes

I am denying that yes.

:+1:

3 Likes

So what are you saying? Your account is back in Diamond? Gratz, then you are a Diamond player.

Experience doesn’t equate skill.

4 Likes