Some Wrecking Ball players are massive hypocrites

“It’s not fun to be CC’d the whole game!”

HMMMMMMMMMM… YA DON’T SAY?!

I have yet to see a self-aware WB player (I’m sure they exist) whose complaints about how he feels to play aren’t just the person whining that another character(s) bullies and CCs them the entire game and makes them have a miserable time which is supposed to be a problem simply because it prevents the WB player from bullying and CCing everyone else the entire game and making everyone else have a miserable time.

It’s like the D.va players who whine about beams while ignoring the DM interactions with non-beams. I like playing D.va and WB is very fun to play as well but you have to realize how it can feel on the receiving end and at least acknowledge, your character isn’t designed the “fairest” or to be very “fun” to play into yet the changes to make it so your favorite character remains fun and less susceptible to the things that are supposed to counter them, they would have to either:

a. Be reworked with some things that you find fun about them being removed/changed heavily.

OR

b. Be buffed and/or have the other things nerfed so that they are OP and even more so when they aren’t actively being countered making everyone else have a worse time playing into them and them running the entire game.

90% of forum posts are either “buff my main because I want easier wins” or “nerf this character because I haven’t learned how to play into them and I don’t want to”.

If people actually thought about this game holistically, we would all be screaming for universal nerfs.

At a certain point it’s too overwhelming and it can’t be fought against though, no matter how ridiculous it is. SUVs are inefficient, unsafe, don’t really excel in any practical way, and are expensive, yet people still buy them in droves for emotional reasons while the cheaper, safer, and more practical option (minivans) are dying out.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong when I say this, but I don’t think it’s possible to shake sense into these people.