Some stuff from Patch Notes

Yay!

Yay!

So its a buff, nice. That being said, no changes. Sad.

Uhh… what?

7 Likes

Still bummed they didn’t increase her shield health. But I am liking the dive hero buffs. The community did get nerfs to Moira, Sigma, and Doom. The Sym changes I’m not liking at all.

3 Likes

My lord that Dva Matrix buff is huge. I did the math as I was curious what the difference would be.

Currently it takes 9 seconds for her to get her shield back after draining it completely. With those changes above it will happen in 7 seconds.

It cuts the recharge 1.75 seconds or from 8 seconds to 6.25 seconds, and it starts charging .25 seconds soon.

The difference is magnified if the Dva is flashing her matrix as it gains an extra .25 seconds of recharge in between her 2 second window of inactivity.

That means instead of charging a minimum of 12.5%, it charges a minimum of 20% between flashes.

:ok_hand:

Combine that with the simultaneous Winston buff, Orisa nerf, and Sigma nerf, and things could look a whole lot different here soon. Not to mention the Tracer buff.

Theyre totally trying to push Dive 2.0

2 Likes

Well thats what people apparently want, so do you blame them?

I’d be just fine with the return of Dive.

Whenever people asks for things, it goes horribly wrong, so…

Well honestly, whenever anything happens here, itll usually go horribly wrong. I hope im incorrect on this though

We will find out…i just want to kill the stupud skill argument