Some Linux Love Would Be Appreciated <3 <3 <3

So I’ve installed linux for my gamedev journey and will never ever go back to windows, it’s too good. Therefore I’d really love to see a linux client for overwatch. It’s definitely playable with lutris/wine on ubuntu (it does reach a high amount of fps and runs as smooth as on windows), but every second to third game it crashes. Mostly if I restart after each game (which I’m only doing in comp) I don’t run into crashes, but it’s a bit annoying and being able to just play without having to restart and compile shaders after each game would be so much better :wink:

Maybe people who’d love to see a linux version could mention that here as well :wink: I’d even buy the linux version again so I can enjoy it a bit better :slight_smile:

LINUX LOVE :two_hearts:

Unfortunately they have zero plans to bring Blizzard games to Linux at this time. Details:

I’m also playing on Linux and find it thoroughly enjoyable with some minor headaches. It would be nice to see it get supported. I suffer from DC’s but that just might be on my end. I can’t go back to windows at all.