Sombra's glitch on Junkertown with a skeptical story

I know that this is already a known issue as stated in
1.31 Known Issues List:

But i’m skeptical as heck as to how i found this glitch.
Back story : I’ve recently been hacked and have my friendlist of 300 or so players wiped, and have since reinforced my blizzard account via Phone app and what not.

Continuing on, I met this Korean player in comp, added me as friend, with no idea what his intention was. I was assuming that since i was popping off, he’d like some more games with me but i guess not. He proceeded to bring me into custom, all this while typing in korean and i have no idea what he’s typing aside from getting slight help from google translate. Showed me the glitch where sombra can glitch into the wall on junker and then proceeded to take a path where it leads to the skybox back at attacking teams first spawn. Right as i landed on the skybox, the korean dude just logged off. Half of me wants to think nothing of it and it’s just him showing an exploit, the other half from getting hacked is like, he might have taken a screenshot to try and get me banned on the korean forums or something. Wishful thinking has me hoping that it won’t lead to anything as it’s in a custom no cooldown lobby, but it’s nice to have some reassurance :frowning: .