Sombra Wars Trilogy

Ye ye I know this stuff, I wanted to know how to not get the hack interupted all the time with his abilities even when he is clearly in LOS. Because right now he will RP -> hacking, interupt with uppercut -> hacking, slams away… usually taking one of the supports with him. I can’t protect them withouth the hack.

Honestly depend son map; you can predict and come back to your team for the timing, try to hack him before he dives in to slow him down; get a high ground advantage away from your team, but that is clearly within hack range of them (usually the best option) and more often than not you can hack him toward the end of his seismic slam, before the uppercut.

Another idea would be to ask your team to get a hog/orisa combo to displace him, which will also slow him down and make him a much easier hack/pick. In many cases with such a comp, you may not even need to waste hack on him and be able to focus it on, say, a rein.

1 Like

I think he meant that the uppercut skill itself breaks the Hack.

Had that happen to me a lot.

1 Like

19 Likes

Any rapid speed boosting ability, like Blink, Swift Strike, Upper Cut, Rocket Boost etc. function as reliable Hack breaks now. I expect Symm’s new teleport will function similarly.

1 Like

Sometimes I just wonder whether Blizzard should abandon how Hack currently works and change it to something like I’ve suggested here. It’d probably be less frustrating than what we have now.

23 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 though?
CD Projeckt Red is still up and running.

1 Like

30 Likes

With all the effort you guys put in here, I hope the Overwatch Team at least gives Sombra some voice lines and emotes related to Star Wars.

10 Likes

Plus Just Cause 4 being announced, SquareEnix did okay

Every time I visit the forums

1 Like

16 Likes

Why there are so few Sombra mains.

14 Likes

After scene, should be us giving the plans to Jeff/ Luke and him tossing it over his shoulder.

2 Likes

That meme was already done a few posts up.

1 Like

Sorry I’m late.
I must say, I love the Sombra mains schooling the people who have no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to anything about how the character plays.
These memes are so damn spicy. I wish I clicked on this thread sooner. :pray:

5 Likes

I know just thinking the order these would work as a full movie.

4 Likes

I don’t think we turned into anything yet so I don’t if thats included in a accurate movie. (This would be a good scene for Sym though.)