Sombra Wars Trilogy

Why there are so few Sombra mains.

14 Likes

After scene, should be us giving the plans to Jeff/ Luke and him tossing it over his shoulder.

2 Likes

That meme was already done a few posts up.

1 Like

Sorry I’m late.
I must say, I love the Sombra mains schooling the people who have no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to anything about how the character plays.
These memes are so damn spicy. I wish I clicked on this thread sooner. :pray:

5 Likes

I know just thinking the order these would work as a full movie.

4 Likes

I don’t think we turned into anything yet so I don’t if thats included in a accurate movie. (This would be a good scene for Sym though.)

The emote with the reaper doll would be nice version of this

Some voice lines could be “Much to learn you still have”, “Have you heard the tragedy of Olivia Colomar?”, and “The malware will be with you. Always”. :smile:

3 Likes

When a member of the balance team starts to describe the last time they played Sombra.

6 Likes

The truth is real. Real painful.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Can somebody make a gif where blizzard is darth vader and sombra is obi-wan, and darth vader kills obi-wan.

1 Like

There’s no risk of her coming back stronger than he could ever imagine.

3 Likes

Fix please!

Man, John Hurt just can’t catch a break…

8 Likes

This is so awesome!!

2 Likes

So it’s now what, 3 months since Kaplan promised to “make sure she lands in a good spot”?

3 months spent in the garbage as the absolute worst hero in the game due to a rushed, ill thought out and broken patch…

I’m too tired to meme. I just want her fixed. Enjoy the game again…

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I really like the ones where Bastion shows up as a co-star.

1 Like

I’m tired as well, so I’m done with this forum\game. I used to enjoy playing Sombra everyday, but I haven’t played this game in a week and I don’t have any desire to play with it being in this state.

1 Like

On point.

Annoyingly still have to wait for a dev to actually respond to it, otherwise we’ll still have a buggy hero.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombras-detrimental-bugs-2-electric-boogaloo/115986?u=silentstorm-172326

Love the Sombra/Star Wars memes though.

1 Like