Sombra thread gets a reply in 2 months. Bastion hasn't even been mentioned in over 16 months (since his gutting a week after his rework)

I personally would rather getting actual Use out of Sentry mode giving up movement.

Through higher damage overall…

We Do NOT Need to turn Bastion into a Genji.

Lol I just liked the idea of sentry bastion being propelled into the air by firing his gun at the ground. But fair

2 Likes

Self-knockback would be pretty funny to watch, but really annoying…

2 Likes

I would probably become unstoppable, And the sole reason it would get nerfed.

1 Like

You think that’s bad, try having a Doomfist megathread that showcases every bug he has being actively taken care of, whereas a Sombra megathread has to still wait for over 6 months for any recognition. Talk about priorities.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombras-detrimental-bugs-2-electric-boogaloo/115986?u=silentstorm-172326

[Bastion is being forgotten]

I think we need a link here… So i’m leaving this here… JUST For you, my friend. :upside_down_face:

I think the weapon switching mechanic is severely underused in overwatch, you think bastion could benefit from that?

I would be ok with a Secondary weapon on Recon, actually.

Idk what, but… The rifle is already bad enough, i barely use Recon as it is…
(I’m on Console, as well…)

1 Like

Let’s not fight over who has it worse. We’ve both been at the bottom of the barrel. Let’s flip that Effin barrel over

1 Like

True fact, every main is having it tough in their own way with bugs and such.

I think giving him a auto-shotgun on Recon in some way would be cool, but it’s not really what he needs… Recon is pretty good at the moment, and Sentry is what he really needs help with.

1 Like

(Has Flashbacks to StarwarsBattlefront2)

YES GIVE ME THIS PLEASE.

This is the only change Bastion will ever need…
Of course, it will need to give Bastion a Speed buff while in use.

See the issue with buffing bastion(Know I’m on your side still) is that he’s a character that low ranks are going to struggle against. Like, when junkrat got buffed with the second mine, I had just started playing and I found junk impossibly hard to play against already so the game felt more and more inpenitrable. So how do you buff what he’s capable of at higher ranks?

1 Like

Ok ur character should be deleted from the game

Well, for starters a Spread reduction and headshot multiplier would actually make Bastion MUCH Harder to play at super lower ranks, and raise his skill ceiling TONS.

2 Likes

I’m cool with spread reduction. I think grantman suggested more reconfiguaration Modes, which would also be cool

2 Likes

Not taking that dude’s side, but as a sombra player, we were making this joke about ourselves for the last year or so?

If the devs are fine with him being at the bottom then your going to have to deal with that. A hero will always be at the bottom. A hero like Bastion will always be there.

You’re gonna have to use more specifics here

1 Like

The funny part is, we don’t even Know What they think about it.

Since they wont TALK TO US. :upside_down_face: