Sombra started the season at 0.6% pick, she’s now at 0.6%

And her pick rates continue to decline from an initial “hype peak” of 0.77%.

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes/sombra/trends

At higher ranks she’s back below where she started the season. While at lower ranks her win rates are below last season.

How can this be regarded as an improvement, by anyone?

67 Likes

uh listen not to be rude, but you do realize .64 is more than .6 ? not marginally but it is more.

also overwatch has been on a downward trend with the amount of players since brigs release

20 Likes

You don’t really understand the situation here, do you?

9 Likes

When your the Overwatch balance team, a 0.04% increase is considered a win!

Interesting to see her winrate is down in lower ranks. I guess all the people parroting “she’s easier to use” really didn’t know what they were talking about then. You know, since they’re losing more.

39 Likes

Nah, in Geoff eyes even 0.04% increases is a success

9 Likes

Been pointing that out since it that was suggested, that any notion of “easier” was just a trap that reduced her influence by encouraging her to stay out of combat.

5 Likes

You can click the link and look at the trends, by the end of the week, if not tomorrow, it’ll be lower than she started the season.

I mean, even when it’s clear she’s not being used at high ranks, and not winning at low ranks; it’s hard to argue what her purpose is.

2 Likes

Ugh, I hate Overwatch forums glitches. I was responding to the first person replying.

Does pick rate really mean anything? Mei is really strong at moment and yet her pick rate is still 0.82%. Personally if i was a sombra main i would be more worried by the winrate

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about the state of sombra, I said that .64 is more than .6 she framed it as if going from .6 to .64 is downward.

You don’t know whats going on do you?

3 Likes

I also provided the link to the trends.

Her pickrate slightly increased and it continues to decline ?
Oh.

that doesn’t change the fact that .64 is higher than .6 I was correcting that. AND THAT ONLY.

4 Likes

Grow up and stop being so obnoxious. We can all see that OP’s point is that the rework increased the pick rate by a negligible amount.

17 Likes

telling someone about an error they made isn’t obnoxious. its called correcting them.

stop being obnoxious and picking fights over things that have nothing to do with you white knight.

Duh, They buffed my spectator camera. Finally, i can watch my team suffer from the side lines instead of being shot at now!

9 Likes

It kinda reminds me her Hack buff situation. When her pickrate doubled after the patch and after a while it started to decay, and even before the nerf she was near her old pickrate.

People are so easily disturbed these days.
I guess pointing a weird formulation out should be considered as a crime now.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Again, you miss OP’s point. The rework provided no significant increase in Sombra’s pick rate. If you can’t glean that from the post then you have bigger problems than your attitude.

Also, the white knight defense is just a lazy ad hominem attack. And that’s not what’s happening here anyway: OP is a fellow Sombra main and we have both been part of the Sombra discussion in numerous threads before.

18 Likes

also inb4 they say her rework was a success lol

7 Likes