Sombra’s pickrate is discouraging

I kept going back and forth after the nerf to the rework. Like, I would go through days where I was trying to be positive, and then I’d hit an los bug and come on here mad. I am not going to say she was fine right after the rework. Everyone complained. But she is tied for the lowest pickrate, has the lowest winrate, and even the argument that she is good at higher levels doesn’t hold up since her pickrate is like .4 percent at gm.
I dunno. It’s a bummer.

4 Likes

Sombra has never been reworked.

1 Like

They were calling the .15 hack reduction and decrease to her damage spread a rework. Since it also got rid of her ult charge through healthpacks it couldn’t be called a direct buff.

Remember that thread where someone was calling the forums dumb because a couple of teams tried out the new Sombra in OWL? That sure didn’t age well.

1 Like

Feels bad :sweat_smile:, but here check out my thread. I made some small suggestion on how we can buff her slowly.

2 Likes

Sombra needs help

Come on Blizzard

4 Likes

I’m not even denying it. It was just, for a brief moment, People wouldn’t throw when I picked my favorite character. And now we’re back to throwing

1 Like

they did a very bad job. The line of sight thing sucks and the 0.1 delay too.

Blizzard: “Hey, Sombra mains. Do you know what it feels like for your favorite character to be viable?” “well here you go.”
Also Blizzard: “The only problem being, it only lasts two weeks before we nerf her with zero testing on the PTR, So enjoy your buggy mess!”

2 Likes