Sombra rework can we get a hint?

Man I don’t get why people are whining about Gatorade. Propel is much better than Gatorade.

This is exactly how your point sounds. Bringing up opinions like it’s fact and acting like they both don’t do the same thing.

Please, leave the forums if you’re not willing to have a civil discussion instead of just calling people salty.

Nah i stay on the forums.

Then nah you get reported.

lol go ahead reporting for because of my opinion lmao.

I’m sorry but this:

is not an opinion. It’s actually just attacking people.

So please, don’t.

dude u were attacking me aswell because i had my opinion that lucio is better at stalling…

Just please, stay on topic.

Attacking is not difference of opinion. You just actually attacked Sombras. I just disagreed with you.

and i disgree with you.

if you think sombra is better at staling then go ahead idc if you think so i have my opinion and you can’t change that.

Please just don’t be a jerk and stay on topic without harassing me or others that disagree with you.

You literally attacked everyone who disagreed by calling them salty sombra players. You attacked me by saying I attacked you. Thus you get reported.

I kindly asked you to leave the forums if you can’t have a civil discussion instead of resorting to taunts and name calling. But you didn’t. So you get reported.

Please, stop.

please stop attacking me aswell then.

Except I’m not lol.

Please, stop.

ooh sure you are not attacking me but i am attacking you nope i not attacking you aswell.

Just a small bug with current build of Sombra xd

Plus these annotations about translocator are not needed.

Sombra needs more speed. Even more speed than she has on version of the game.

There needs to be a rush when you play this hero, and with that rush… skill. That is what needs to happen.

Nobody cares if you think a certain character is more capable of performing a specific duty than Sombra is. That doesn’t mean it’s okay if she loses that capability.

Imagine if Goodman didn’t make Sigma or Brig.

This post is from 5 years ago man :skull:

Edit: Nvm this dude is just trolling

dude can you shut up? this post was from 5 years ago in 2018, this was when sombra got reworked to go from limited stealth & translocator all the way to having infinite translocator and stealth.

please dont resurrect another ancient forums post