Sombra players ARE being ignored

I do. But then I was like: Nah, my team needs me. And now I play supports/tanks!

I got that on Oasis, they were all huddled behind an Orisa barrier. I love that rare achievement sound

1 Like

well Sombra needs a buff and her bugs need to be fixed, Doomfist has gotten his buffs and now Sombra should be next.

I made a thread asking Jeff is it difficult to fix Sombra hack bug and I didn’t get a answer

1 Like

WELL.

Ya see, after the Bastion rework i fell back to my Second main, Widow.
Then dive happened.

Then i fell back onto my third main, Mccree.
Then they created that “Hanzo” Thing we now have.

Then i tried to main Reinhardt. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t play her so I wouldn’t know. I do know that a good Sombra can destory the enemy team with good hacks and EMPs, but a good Bastion can doesnt bring much else to the team besides a lot of firepower and a heavy anchor for your team to carry.

At least one formerly F tier hero has got the exact buffs they needed, I’m happy for you guys

1 Like

A good Sombra, assuming her bugs don’t get in her way. I’ve got a whole list of her bugs earlier in this forum. They break the game for her. Bastion doesn’t have any gamebreaking bugs, but just because he sucks doesn’t mean that Sombra shouldn’t get her bugs fixed.Especially since they’ve said they’re keeping an eye on her.

You didn’t get an answer because Jeff Kaplan is one person who doesn’t have time to constantly moderate the forums 24/7, or answer every question thrown at him.

Bastion Did However, have a Bug that made Tank mode’s Shot’s Timing, Carry over to the NEXT Ult, Which Was slightly game breaking.

And that was in the game since Release.
Only Recently Was that patched, after a post on the bug report forum was “Noticed”

It got fixed. Sombra hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

I understand he doesn’t monitor this forum 24/7, but we have been posting the bugs 24/7 too. We have been posting these types of posts about her bugs since she got released, and after she got buffed. Non of the other devs gave us a comment.

4 Likes

Regardless, someone should have seen it. NO one has yet.

1 Like

Woah, don’t lump all of us into that group.
I’m all for Bastion buffs, I’m just more vocal about Sombra because I play her a bunch.

4 Likes

I’m surprised that the balance team hasn’t said a word about Sombra when she became the worst performing hero in the game after they said they would “keep an eye on her” months ago.

1 Like

Honestly I think we all are. I dont think anyone here is happy that a character feels unplayable

Still get it as I don’t regret it at all.

2 Likes

That sucks dude. Here’s hoping bliz one day pays attention to us

1 Like

Yea. I’m Such A Lucky person.

Wanna know what my second Golden gun was After Bastion?

Mercy.

2 Likes

Oof! That’s gotta put you through the ringer. Especially since people are probably still trying to force you to go mercy.
You should be able to play who you have fun with. I personally think people play better when they’re having actual fun

1 Like