Sombra Pixel Spray not given

I completed the achievement and but did not get the spray it is still locked I have also completed several other achievements but got no sprays or anything tried customer service but they are more useless than a decayed dish rag and told me i had to come here hope this gets fixed but i know it won’t as you guys are horrible when it comes to bugs like this

I am a player like you. I am not sure what the achievement critera is, but I imagine you may have a misunderstanding of the achievement goal and “think” you’ve done it, but you haven’t. On the technical side of things, it may be a bug. The program might have a mismatch of what needs to be done. For example, if the achievement asks for 10 you may really need to do 11. Please try to redo the achievement going for a little more than what they have asked.

For Power Outage you must hit all 6 of the opposing team with your ult at the same time in this match they were all stacked on top of one another I happened to sneak up invis and cut the power off for them, again I have the achievement on ps4 I won that but the spray never unlocked for me