Sombra perma invisibility suggestion

I feel like her perma invisibility should work like the predator or wraiths from DBD. At a certain distance she’s permanently invisible but at close range you can still see her so to speak to where she’s just translucent. So creeps can’t just stalk other players while spamming the boop voice line. Honestly I think adding that circle around her when she’s invisible so she knows where they’ll be able to see her was silly. Was it really necessary to add training wheels to such an annoying hero that already has perma invisibility and hack?

Just understand that doing this will require compensation buffs which will likely go towards more dmg. I don’t think this will end up how you want it…

3 Likes

In this example, I think the buff would be the ability to act even faster out of stealth. Near instantly.

I remember when Sombra had that “jump and taunt while invisible” bug that let her act instantly while decloaking. It was stupidly powerful.

3 Likes

Thats kind of how she works already. If you’re too close, she becomes that translucent purple color.

Eh, i have no idea what to do to this character anymore.

That worked then because she had a 5 second silence.

As it is right now, she can easily be outdamaged with abilities, so it would not be as strong to be near instant - especially now since you can start hack in stealth, you don’t need to pop out immediately. Not sure if that would really be that much of a buff anymore.

Don’t worry, neither does Blizzard c:

1 Like

LOL no. That’d make her useless.

Let them cook. Think about it, Sombra could swing her bell to annoy the enemies. That’s a buff!

1 Like

Or, maybe just increase the radius of that circle around her invis a little bit so she has to maintain a little more distance.

Or maybe make her like wraith, when wraith moves you can see him still if you pay close attention to that predator like camo.

She just shouldn’t go fully invis, more like a camo instead from predator.

Unless she can hit people over the head with the bell, I don’t want it :triumph:

1 Like

So this is one of those posts were i do want to say what would you trade off?

So her invis is now not perma again, Do we double her damage per say? Do we make Virus have no CD? Do we increase Virus damage? Do we make hack longer?

All of which wont be a good thing and would make her a must pick

Let’s not turn Sombra into Wraith, please.

2 Likes