Sombra need changes

Sombra on high ranks M/GM should be a little underpowered her pickrate/Win rate is no that “GREAT” but.

Sombra is the new “I counter everything and i can shut down any hero” under master ranks**, in the past if you was having problems with genji you swap to winston/moira to force the him to swap**, if you was fight vs Parah your team swap to zeny/76 and if face vs an annoying winston the team swap to reaper/hog.

In the present if the enemy team have a good genji somebody in your team swap to Sombra to shut-down the genji totally, same story if there is a good pharah and same story if there is a good tank.

Sombra can "DELETE any hero is giving problems to your team with zero counterplay"

Blizzard if you will keep her with infinite invisiblity and infinite escape options at least give her 150 HP like tracer or reduce her ammo clip 20%

I think she is fine where she’s at kinda. In my opinion and I’m a genji main. If you can aim well when she hacks or have good teamcoordnation she cant really do much. That’s why when I am playing genji I usually use swift strike to finish off kills and then swift strike back to where my team is so I don’t get hacked.

3 Likes

Lol, OP ^

/20characters

What does OP mean? :joy:I’ve never gotten that?

Sombra makes a team 5v6 complete throw pick. :robot:

To be frank as a long as Reinhardt ‘shield dancing’ exists sombras role of countering and shutting him down will always be jeopardized, she’ll continue to be joke in front of pro rein players.

1 Like

i still don’t understand how to play her

Original Poster for OP.

Though I should have realized that in the context of video games, OP also means “Over Powered”.

Hahahaha…

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And I thought some of my threads were bad.

Edit - for your viewing pleasure:

This is a little example of how you can be deleted.

Sombra’s player stand close of the enemy he desire to shut-down and right before a team push happen the target is hacked even if sombra damage burst is not big often is enough to reduce at least 50% of the hp, block target mobility etc. Allowing sombra team finish the job.

Having a sombra on you 24/7 = “You are being ERASED of the match”. Sombra players dont focus on counter “heros” they FOCUS on counter “Players”.

I call sombra players “The salty swapers” they swap to counter players were destroying them before on their main heros.

Reducing sombra to 150 will put her at same level of Tracer. Yeah tracer can kill you but with 150hp one mistake and you are dead, with sombra you can do lots of mistakes and still going out "Safe"