Sombra mains UNITE

Infinite stealth? infinite translocator you can destroy finally? Bug fixes?

Its time for our girl to shine!

“Been here all along”

3 Likes

The 75% speed reduction will be miss sadly…

Here is the changes so far (Not Confirmed Yet)
4 Likes

After watching Symmetra crash and burn, and seeing there will be -25% slowdown while stealthed (after a time I think?) I’m not excited.

1 Like

I’m just worried about the AFK timer.

Didn’t rein have that problem when having his shield up? I hope the same doesn’t happen with sombras on stealth.

1 Like

she also cant contest while in stealth anymore :frowning:

1 Like

These weren’t changes I was expecting… and I’m not really sure how they’ll play out. It’s nice we can reorient our translocators though, but the stealth change I’m not really sure how to feel atm. :expressionless:

No, ALL stealth speed has been reduced to 50% increase instead of 75%.

I wish they’d give her tracer and genji’s base movement speed to compensate. It sucks to juke an ulting genji by throwing the translocator to the entire other side of the point, get him to dash at you, then translocate there, only for him to catch up to you anyways cause he walks faster. That much work should end in no kill for the genji.

I wonder how far you have to be to destroy the translocator? I just wish they would have looks at some of my suggestion.

1 Like

THIS.

1 Like

i really loved your suggestions too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought I saw something in their comment about how giving her advanced speed during the whole time was ‘too much’ ? Could be wrong about that though. When I read it it sounded like you’d get a speed boost that faded and slowed over time, tho.

Iam really glad they didnt touch her hack or wall hack, this sounds supergood.

1 Like

Exactly… it was small changes, but enough to make an impact for her.

1 Like

If you think these changes alone will do anything to sombra you’re gonna face a rough reality check.
I’m still waiting to hear what problem this addresses?
What does this gives her?
Her cooldowns were already short enough to be basically permanently doing this on the backlines.
You only ever went back to translocator after you got damaged and that won’t change.
The more you stay stealthed doing nothing the more you hurt your team.

This does nothing but add a trap to screw over bad/new sombras while removing some of her few good things while at the same time, doesn’t fixes or even attempts to address her issues.
See you guys in a couple months when we’re back at square 1 and whatever dumb buff that misses the mark yet again for the 20th time comes next.

5 Likes

i will play her regardless

Love my Boop Girl

1 Like

So they give us this but we can’t have a simple request like a “Hack Fail” sound when it hits cooldown and possibly a small error message to go along with it too?
Or getting rid of the stealth casting and exiting delay?
Or returning our ult charge for hacked health packs?
Or making the Sugar Skull visible on hacked health packs through walls with possibly a numbered timer?

Did they read any of the forum posts discussing what we needed? While these are the only revealed changes so far I am losing faith they will get this right, hopefully I’m wrong.

1 Like

It’s not a buff, but ok

2 Likes