Sombra is not fine. Change my mind

Reads title: * Mission Impossible theme starts playing *

5 Likes

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/hearthstone_gamepedia/thumb/6/6d/Cabal_Shadow_Priest(147).png/200px-Cabal_Shadow_Priest(147).png?version=333cc05616da778e707cb7e9a576400a

Did it work?

9 Likes

Now she’s becoming what Doomfist was after his rocket punch nerf, Sombra needs help

2 Likes

I don’t think even the most die-hard “Sombra’s hack is unfun” crowd can defend Sombra’s broken state atm. It’s just horrendous.

13 Likes

Sombra’s hack is so unfun. 4secs of rocket punch and 6secs of shield bash is fair and balance.

yeah right.

Saying Sombra’s hack is easy and doesn’t need to aim is even trolling now. With the LOS changed she has to track the enemy to hack or hack will just stop for no reason. And don’t even mention it will switch target in the middle of the hack.

Your hack starts on someone? Boop! Now you hack a healthpack.

8 Likes

The devs aren’t doing anything about Sombra, therefore she must be balanced. QED!

2 Likes

Sombra has 2 main problems.

1. she’s boring, 2/3 of her abilities are focused on repositioning aka doing nothing and only 20% of her gameplay is engaging.

2. 2/3 of her abilities are focused on repositioning aka actively achieving nothing and balancing her around a primary and 1 other ability is apparently too difficult.

ht tps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombras-ability-nerfs-are-blatantly-unjust-200-likes-devs-say-something/128042/294

^^^ keep it alive and voice your opinion here, even link this topic in there anything to keep it bumped, most support we’ve ever gotten to get Dev attention

Sounds like Roadhog.

I think everybody agrees with you, nobody wants to change your mind, we just want to change Blizzard’s mind lol

2 Likes

Not true. If you think so you probably play her in the wrong manner. The teleporter and invisibility is a movement abbility, thats true, but the statement would imply that even soldieres biotic legs are just to run from fights, which is far from the truth.
Movement can be used in both ways. A fun strategy is to throw your translocator way up into the air, teleport and use the momentum of falling to turn invisible. While the enemy is is trying to figure out where you are, you already are behind their backs confusing them even more.

He… Is actually right…

1 Like

Too bad we can’t, cause Sombra is in a really bad spot right now

if she isnt played then we dont need to buff her because she dont exist

1 Like

I think Sombra is in a good spot right now personally. I think reducing her spread helped her a lot, and invisibility and translocater are super great for engaging and escaping. Hack is just fine in it’s current state because if it was harder to interrupt then people would be getting hacked 24/7 and that would be OP. I like sombra how she is now, she is a lot of fun and I get a fair amount of elims with her.

Shoot boy you see them pouty lips and mocha skin and say that Sombra aint fin… oh… ohhhh… you mean… ok.

I like her machine gun. Seriously though i dont get why she gets so much hate. She always seemed fine to me, like the evil / Talon version of Tracer.

Common misconception, but Hack does actually have an 8 second cooldown when successful. There is no 24/7 Hacking.

Every 8 seconds then. My bad.

Which is fairly standard as a cooldown for any ability use, including near instant-fatality combo abilities.

In the wider context, Hack is actually a pretty bad ability as something that “can be a death sentence with a whole team follow up”, compared to “stuff that actually just kills you outright”.

Everyone asks who is Sombra, but no one asks how is Sombra?

This is so sad can we hit 10 likes?

6 Likes