Sombra is currently the worst hero in GM

Us genji players are asking for bliss to nerf blade and buff his lethality.

Symmetra sucks! Please nerf her turrets so we can buff her!

Thatā€™s thrown around a lot.

She was originally designed as a non-healing support. She would run around the enemy backlines (invisble), hacking multiple people at once. Hack was different then, it would reduce healing and damage done iirc. This was scrapped pretty far into her development though.

She literally is a Support DPS, she is nothing but utility

+75% speed on stealth :eye::tongue::eye:

Taking power out of hack will make Ball (already a contender for best tank in the game) literally unstoppable without overloading on CC (Brig, McCree, Mei, etc.), which makes your team vulnerable to ranged damage.

Sombra isnā€™t supposed to be used on every map in every situation. Sheā€™s a counterpick to tame ability focused heroes like Ball, Doom, Tracer, etc. Even then, there are other counters to those heroes aside from Sombra, so she isnā€™t gonna see a ton of play time.

She feels fine to me. At MOST, Iā€™d ask for a small speed buff in stealth. Maybe not back to 75%, maybe 60% or somewhere between 50% and 75%.

1 Like

ā€¦? How is this gonna help her? When OP said ā€œMeaningful changesā€, they meant a change that makes her better. Not worse.

2 Likes

Are you actually saying that tracer is overpowered?

1 Like

And when you compare her DPS output with other DPS, your really wonder if she is a DPS at allā€¦

move her to support role, make her spawn health packs anywhere on occasion

I would rather not add to the ever long list of things that barriers can block and make them even more needed over other options. I donā€™t think this change is it chief but I admit not sure what it would be .

Keep in mind that in GM there is only like two people who play Sombra.

Yeah, itā€™s the whole point I am making. Actually I said this before and people actually do agree.

The problem with Sombra is no matter how much you modify her utility to make her stronger or weaker with hacks and disruption. She will never have a place in the game because she isnā€™t something that Damage players want.

Damage players just want to shoot and kill with as little fancy effort as possible.

Sombra has too much going on with her set up before killing someone. Itā€™s like if you go one on one without disabling someone you are more likely to die.

Even when hacked you barely win a fight against a full health opponent.

Even if you ult, you can barely kill a single player.

Her damage spray is wide and her damage is lowā€¦ and even if you up damage, tehre is no point to it if you cannot unload and hit your target. Therefore Sombra is more of a tactical choice if you arenā€™t stingy about your hero picks.

They have consistently done this. Imo some heroes just arenā€™t for everyone. They should just revert her concept and let people who like and do well on sombra like and do well when they can.

1 Like