Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Of course I will as I will find a way to enjoy herā€¦ like I do with Mercy.

1 Like

I was thinking about this as should I quit overwatch all together, but I mean despite Overwatch current state, I still find it enjoyable.

1 Like

I donā€™t. For some time now. Iā€™d say it might have something to do with how enormously huge gap there is in the current meta between ofmeta and meta heroes.

I used to enjoy Sombra, Ana, Mccree but I feel like Iā€™d have to smurf to make use of them. Even Reinhard who is one of my favourite Heroes feels like a job to play now.

I might play with friends every now and then, but alone? No for sure. Funnyā€¦ I sometimes like to read ow forum more than playing the game

1 Like

Letā€™s be honestā€¦ these forums do get entertaining.

2 Likes

You bet!

1 Like

Iā€™m in a similar spot. This game is so frustrating at times, knowing that player skill wasnā€™t the deciding factor but rather my own stubbornness to switch off of weaker heroes. But at the same time, I still love it and can grind out a couple of hours worth each day if Iā€™m in the mood for it.

1 Like

Talking frustrating, I had a really good match with Sombra last night in Rialto, the other team were going heavy barriers but all the high ground let me get key hacks and picks, but I just didnā€™t have the raw follow up myself alongside my team to really capitalise very often because thereā€™s so much armour and so much healing going out. I was complemented for trying and got a lot of endorsements but it wasnā€™t enough to break them down and actually win the match.

Her issues now really do come down to raw damage output i think. Itā€™s the one thing that really feels lacking for the team when i play her or play alongside her. Maybe Brig is a big part of that, but I canā€™t see them changing her, so it has to be Sombra thatā€™s fixed.

What I certainly didnā€™t need on that map was more Stealth or TL time.

6 Likes

And thatā€™s how they get you :wink:

1 Like

Exactly, and I think that is why I am going to still playā€¦ probably not as much as I used to nor will I take the game so seriously, but I will still play here and there.

What can I sayā€¦ I am a Sombra Main, itā€™s what I do. I learn and adapt to the giving changes.

Yeah, there always been talk about buffing her damage or even reduce her spread even moreā€¦

but like you said, giving her infinite amount of stealth and translocator is not going fix her issue that she had before. (As that was never the issue)

What needed to been done with stealth was reduce the cast time from 0.7 to 0.5

I am fine with no damage threshold, along as I can keep my speed buff while in stealth.

Maybe increase her overall base movement speed from 5.5 to 6.0 to match with Genji and Tracer.

1 Like

Someone should tell that to Blizzard :thinking:
At most sheā€™ll be a bit easier to play and slight more annoyingā€¦

Yay?

1 Like

YES!!!
My dear Sombrero didnā€™t fall into a well in the
ground after she flew away
maybe Iā€™ll see her again
somedayā€¦
(Cringe I now, but I had to share my poetry somewhere).

2 Likes

I love it

We just have to seeā€¦ Sadly.

We just have to keep our spirits up! Sombra shall rise again!

:tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

ā€˜Againā€™ implies she was at some point good before?

2 Likes

Everything is relative! By todays standard them 2% before the panic nerf looks pretty good! :wink::grin:

2 Likes

Agree.

Isā€¦

ā€¦the new ā€œweā€™re keeping a close eye on herā€? :thinking:

I mean, they are pushing her live this week and we havenā€™t heard a word since then so I guess the evaluation result was ā€œEveryone loves the new Sombraā€ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes