Sombra hack should not make ball walk

Dumbest interaction in the game. No skill whatsoever to see ball and go sombra.

Its a cancer and it needs addressing.

6 Likes

100% agree with this.

Hack should still lock him out of his other abilities like it does everyone else, but it should not force him out of his Ball form. Lock him into it so he can’t switch forms? Absolutely! Force him out of it? No.

8 Likes

Its terrible in 5v5 you are basically nonexistent as a tank just because of the stupid countering in 5v5.

Oonga boonga i hate dbl shield.

The game is in the worst state ever in my eyes as of late.

Devs give us options.

Even cramming
Payload
Push
Cp
Flashpoint
Clash

Altogether then enforcing leaving penalties also stupid

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you hack ram in his nemesis form it doesn’t take him out of it. Seems like a bit of an inconsistency that hack takes you out of ball form.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. That’s why it shouldn’t force you out of Ball form. Considering how much the devs talk about keeping ability interactions “consistent” across the roster, this is one serious inconsistency that makes no sense.

1 Like

I thought they change it where she’s hacks ball. He’s stays in the exact mode he’s in. Bug?

You guys understand she’s meant to counter mobility and that’s part of his mobility right?

I would say the dumbest interaction in game is that Doom can punch through Whole Hog, but can’t get through a charge, shield bash, or another Doom punch.

1 Like

This. Yes, it’s a terrible interraction, but letting a Ball run rampant is equally as unfun.

So you see it’s a necessary evil.

2 Likes

Yes, it should instantly explode this piece of annoyance. And even better, she should hack ball player’s PC and farm bitcoin on it as a reward while reducing his frame rate to 15.

2 Likes

Except without her he goes 0 deaths the entire match because all he has to do is press E and he’ll live through anything.
Hook him as Hog? E. Stun him as Orisa? E. Trap him as Junkrat? E.

Nerf his adaptive shields and then they can do something about this interaction.

Please, I would rather get spawncamped by Sombra as a support than have a Ball playing pinball.

Even if you mine the entire active users currently I doubt you will get much Bitcoin.

Can try dodge and hope Elon allows people to buy Tesla with it.

Rolling through an enemy team and just melee down a squishy when you have 10K HP doesn’t take much effort either. Sure the interaction is unfun and I absolutely despise sombra and want her deleted but ball is one of the only characters that reminds me why sombra exists. Getting booped, slammed, melee while there’s absolutely nothing you can do unless you have hard CC is also not fun and even with hard CC, ball still somehow lives unless you have like a hog and bastion on your team to burst him down

2 Likes

You’re asking for logic with cooldowns? Explain how she hacks legs?

Not a problem, just to lower their frame rate so they can’t play.

1 Like

In her original design she didn’t it was the best design for the leprechaun but they kept adding dumb stuff like hacking legs.

1 Like

Ball shouldn’t do the damage that he does but here we are. Sombra is the only thing stopping an annoying hamster from constantly slamming and disrupting a team. Im not saying sombra needs to stay broken but the one time I’ll ever defend her current BS is when ball is involved. I hate sombra’s kit with a passion but I hate the hamster more lol.

1 Like

Also hacking Winston prevents him from enraging, when it should be the exact opposite :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well let’s not pretend like WB isn’t just as annoying.

If you make a tank with 7000000hp that has shields and can’t be headshot, then you’re gonna need something even more cancer to deal with it.