Sombra BlizzCon Skin

The other skins didn’t have a disclaimer that explicitly stated they would be available later.

So no, they don’t need to be made available again

I moreso would have liked something different since i did have it and don’t get to get anything at the end, even a small amount of the “currency” or a loot box instead.

It’s not even a Blizzcon branded skin, I think that’s why.
Neither are this years, but they are Blizzard related.

As far as i’m aware, Sombra’s isn’t Blizzard related but I could be wrong

Demon hunter is a class/type from a blizzard game.

There’s even a “demon hunter” spray in game of another demon hunter that isn’t Sombra

Not saying that the skin should’ve remained a blizzcon exclusive. I love that they honored the fine print and better yet made it free

7 Likes

I honestly never knew that, I mean the design of the eyes and the clothes are probably from that.

But an actual demon hunter could be from anything with demons in to be fair

At least two of their big franchises have a Demon Hunter in them.

2 Likes

boo hoo oh well thank elune it was free

1 Like

It was
For a year
So you aren’t wrong, you just aren’t right either

That sounds awful.

You didn’t read the fine print we’ve been talking about all year long. Well. That’s on you. I patiently waited and got my Sombra skin just for playing 9 games of Junkenstein on easy mode.

I seriously can’t be the only person who saw the fine print on the ticket that said something along the lines of “This skin will be available for everyone else at a later date.”…

They didn’t say it was exclusive they said it was early access and it would be available in 2019. They probably said that on accident which would’ve made people mad which is why they specified this year’s blizzcon skins are exclusive.

You could always learn how to bloody read. It said, on the ticket, plain as day, that they’d be releasing the skin to everybody and that it wasn’t exclusive to people who bought the ticket to Blizzcon.

Man they told us it would be available at some point in 2019. It’s not blizzard’s fault if you choose to not read the details.

The skin will remain exclusive. Not everyone has time to grind the skin on all of their accounts.

It wasnt a true exclusive skin. At best, it was a “timed exculsive”. All you Ticket Holders got about a year of “I have this and you dont” bragging rights. You got your money’s worth, in my opinion.

They really did not get their money’s worth. No way that was worth $50 if the two exclusive skins this year are not worth close to that. They did get what they paid for, though.

1 Like

oh and i suppose you’re mad at people who got the ticket for free during streams?

You know what i mean. They got access to the stream, all the goodies that came with buying the ticket and a year of Sombra skin bragging rights. They got their money’s worth/what they paid for.

Whether tickets should cost $50, in the first place, is a different discussion for another thread. And one i have had, before. A couple times, actually.

(Spoiler Alert: I think $50 is overpriced)

There is no discussion, it is not worth it. But yeah, I am just being overly pedantic. You cannot say I am wrong, though, without getting all fruity.

1 Like