Sombra BlizzCon Skin

The whole purpose of the BlizzCon skin was the fact that it was exclusive to ticket holders. When they made it so anyone can get the skin for free on week 3 of the Halloween event defeats the purpose of exclusivity of the skin. The BlizzCon ticket holders should still get an exclusive skin that can only be used of you purchased that ticket. The Sombra Demon Hunter skin no longer is special and no longer has an exclusivity feel. If Blizzard is going to make that skin availave for anyone let people get other BlizzCon skins like Bastions.

2 Likes

it was not an exclusive doe

49 Likes

I was known from well before blizzcon that it would not be exclusive.

25 Likes

Somebody needs to learn to read the fine print. It was made quite clear that the skin would be available at a later date

4 Likes

The Sombra Demon Hunter BlizzCon skin was not exclusive to BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket holders. See this post for more details:

Please note, this year’s skins Tyrande Symmetra and Illidan Genji, appear to be exclusive to the BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket.

34 Likes

Okay so what then, did 2018 BlizzCon items for those games basically get nothing out of it that year?

1 Like

The items are bonuses, the whole point of the ticket is to actually experience and go to or watch Blizzcon

7 Likes

Again that just means that 2018 didn’t include anything since it would’ve been added later on.

1 Like

Omg no the point of the freaking skin was not exclusivity. It was CONFIRMED TO BE COMING TO EVERYONE. It’s already done and over with. Stop making posts about this. Its really annoying.

7 Likes

Nope, because if that skin became available so should others.

The items for Diablo III, Hearthstone and heroes of the storm were exclusive.

What rule is there though that there HAVE to be exclusives?

1 Like

Buddy

Literally from DAY ONE

People knew it wasn’t an exclusive skin

It literally said with the ticket that the content would be available at a later date.

I don’t know how you got the idea that it was going to be exclusive

But it wasn’t. Nor was that its purpose.

What the ticket holders got was freebies with a ticket to Blizzcon

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with you but making a post that’s 80% “Sombra skin should be special” your point of “all blizzcon skins should be given away” isn’t really there.

You got to have the items early. Stop complaining.

blizzcon(dot)com/en-us/news/22484225

the bottom says

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

They made it clear on release that Demon Hunter wasn’t exclusive and that it’d be returning for 2019.

It’s not exclusive. They said that it would be available in 2019.

People waiting for it to be released had a sense of entitlement. Now it’s the opposite lmao.

The only qualm I have is that now I don’t care about one more skin during the Halloween event since I already have it. Week 3’s reward is nothing for me lmao

dude shut up, we don’t want skins to be hidden behind a pay wall and this is a rare instance of blizz doing what’s best for their fanbase

1 Like

It was a timed exclusive.

One I’m glad they honoured.

2 Likes