Sombra and Doomfist just technically got buffed on the PTR

The doom one is probably a bigger buff, and while yes they are just bug fixes they are nevertheless still technically buffs. Just not major ones.

That’s more of a buff my dude.
Sometimes the hack effect wasn’t registering and players could use abilities, now it will and they won’t.

7 Likes

Wait…how is this a nerf?

Changed it, meant to say buff

2 Likes

Lol, u changed it

I was gonna say lol

I see you edited the title and the body :slightly_smiling_face:

What was I supposed to do, leave it be?

1 Like

I was just messing. Of course you’re gonna change it.

Dude you clickbaited me,

if they can use abilities while hacked then yes thats a bug fix

making stuff work correctly isnt a buff

7 Likes

Bug Fixes aren’t buffs or balance changes, they’re fixing errors with the game.

1 Like

Imagine planning out a rollout to get a 125 Slam, dropping on the target and nothing happens. This is what they hopefully ‘fixed’. While this being just one scenario.

But i guess we are so used to Doom’s abilities not working properly, or at all sometimes that some bug fixes seem like buffs. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is actually nice. I noticed the slam bug myself lately and have been complaining about it, so this is very much appreciated!

Slam in general has been really really weird ever since they changed it to hitscan a few patches ago. Lots of work to port it over to Eartshatter’s code to fix the bugs, and that still didn’t fix the noregs. I mean, in general it works better now because the damage is applied instantly in the cone instead of a wave, but it still gets screwed up around walls.

Hopefully it gets fixed eventually but it just seems like law that slam can’t function properly 100% of the time.

Especially when people expect these things to be working.

3 Likes

A Doomfist bug fix? I’ll believe it when I see it. The last patch “fixed” the same bug, and they’ve “fixed” sliders, what, three different times now?

Still pretty hype though.

1 Like