Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – June 26, 2019

(Molly Fender) #1

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – June 26, 2019

A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.

Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.

BUG FIXES

General

• Workshop: Fixed the “Disable Built-In Game Mode Respawning” and “Set Respawn Max Time” actions.
  • Custom Game: Fixed a bug where Widowmaker’s Venom Mine damage wasn’t affected by custom game damage scalars.
  • Replays: Fixed a bug that caused the FOV button to not function when watching a replay.

Heroes

Doomfist

• Fixed a bug where Seismic Slam could fail to register.

D.Va

• Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Defense Matrix would fail to absorb projectiles around a corner in certain circumstances.

Baptiste

• Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix was not boosting healing effects.

Sombra

• Fixed a bug where Sombra’s Translocator would be on cooldown after respawning.
  • Fixed a bug where an enemy could sometimes use an ability if Sombra hacked them while they were already hacked via EMP.

Torbjörn

• Fixed a bug that made it possible to use Torbjörn Molten Core and hammer at the same time.

Sombra and Doomfist just technically got buffed on the PTR
Baptiste's ult no longer amplifies healing
Baptiste healing isn't getting amplified!
I have a question about Defense Matrix
(Molly Fender) pinned #2

Hack stacking wins.:smirk:

doomfist seismic slam needs 1.30 rollback.
15m -> 20m
65dmg -> 87dmg
ultmate outside 200-> 300 dmg

plz look at this. :frowning::frowning:

Another “doomfist slam fix”???

Thank you.

After so many patches on the same bugfix, i seriously hope it’s finally completely fixed. Fingers crossed.

What about the stealth nerf on the Seismic Slam’s lingering shock effect that left on the ground for that split second? Can we have that back please, or can you explain to us, why you removed it?

We all know the doom bug fix is a lie, lol

Where is Add to queue fix and music lobby loop fix?

No he is already powerful.

ARE YOU TELLING ME WE’VE GOT DUAL-WIELDING TORBJORNS IN OUR GAMES AT THE MOMENT!? :scream:

That’s awesome!

Thank god that was fixed, was kinda annoying to see imo. Thanks Blizz. (Still wait for a feature in Workshop in which we can reduce cast time for some abilities.)

booring 13 characters

Any bug fix for Doom is always nice

Watch it, they’ll nerf Junk next patch

That would be scary. I would have to turn on Battlefield 5 instead.

Has anyone noticed EVERY S I N G L E PTR update has one or two Doomfist bug fixes LOL… they seem to never end

Apparently that was not meant for us mere mortals

Doomfist has like 40+ bugs plaguing him. This is a drop in the bucket.