Solve the Mystery of Cosmic Crisis

Solve the Mystery of Cosmic Crisis

Overwatch 2 latest season begins with a new limited-time event that will test your courage and your allegiances.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Hoprfully it’ll be less frustrating than Starwatch but we’ll see.

Sounds like an event similar to the one we did in King’s Row. But like the traitor element. Could be nice twist.

The mystery of Cosmic Crisis?

What is this? A Space Jam review?

1 Like

Collect new voice lines, sprays, titles, a name card, a player icon, and a tasty weapon charm, along with up to 25,000 bonus Battle Pass XP

Remember when for a few seasons they would actually throw at least one item that wasn’t garbage into the mix for events?

2 Likes

Not really.

I remember when there wasn’t any battlepass though.

3 Likes

Very excited for this new event and patch!

:heart_eyes:

Neat! I’m totally going to betray all my friends. Praise the darkness!

1 Like

“new 4-player Co-op event explores a non-canon story” when we will ever get canon story?

5 Likes

Enjoy the last pve we will ever get after microsoft fired everyone working on it

5 Likes

:moyai:
Thanks! I can’t wait to discover the secrets of the cosmos in Season 9!

1 Like

When will you address it that the game is just not worth playing? Your game is like GTA if gta didn’t reward money for heists, but still expected us to buy sharkcards to buy clothes and cars. Ragequitting is rampant, handpicked battlepass rewards are worse than random chance of lootboxes (at least with lootboxes I had a chance to get a skin I wanted, with the new system, if something is only in the shop I’m out of luck)

Calculating up all the things you can earn in 9 weeks
free battlepass costmetics worth: 5250 credits worth of stuff
weekly credits: 1350 credits
weekly coins: 540 coins
(lets count the coins as half a premium battlepass so we add that too)
Half a premium battlepass:
(2,5 legendary, 3,5 epic skins): 7375 credits worth
other cosmetics: 2500 credits
premium credits: 250 credit

What did you earn in Overwatch 1 in 9 weeks:
By average you could earn 7 or 8 lootboxes a week. Lets say 7,5, that’s 67,5 free lootboxes in 9 weeks, 270 random rewards.
What would they contain?
-4 legendary skins (6000 credits worth)
-12 epic cosmetics (7200 credits worth)
-60 rare cosmetics (6000 credits worth)
-175 common items (4375 credits worth)
-coin piles (avr 15 small, 3 medium, 1 big = 1700 credits worth)

Plus every 9 week there was an event that gave 5 lootboxes and and a free challenge skin: 3000 credits worth of stuff

total of Overwatch 2 rewards for 9 weeks of grinding:
maximum of 15.125 credits worth of cosmetics + 1.750 credits

total of Overwatch 1 rewards for 9 weeks of grinding:
minimum of 26.575 credits worth cosmetics + 1.700 credits

In the 8 seasons Overwatch 2 has been launched we have been swindled out of more than 80 000 credits worth of unlockables by the new battlepass system.

1 Like

Imagine if cheaters gave entire lobbies OW coins

They already complete the story missions until the end. We have years of missions (depending how fast they push it out and if it stays at the 3 per year mark). They got rid of the PvE team, because they are not needed anymore, or at least not so many who work on PvE modes.

ARE. YOU. OUT. OF. YOUR. MIND? you really think they actually made something in the 4 years developement and the pve missions are ready and made and they have a lot ready to launch, or you are just trolling?

I would tell you that anyone posting what you just quoted would be 100% satire or ironic but then I saw the username of the person that posted it, haha.

Trust me (years of forums experience) : they’re serious and actually believe what they just typed :sweat_smile:…

im aware, thats why im asking, i know this person will deffend ow2 to death and never ever complains

1 Like

Defending F2P Overwatch and the game in genral is valid, we all have different opinions after all but when the arguments are the complete opposite of reality (to say it nicely lol), it’s hard to take it seriously.

I mean, one can defend OW as much as they want but they should at least make an effort to come up with something belieavable (even I can list a lot of positive things about OW :D).

Huh what is this about

is not valid when literally every decision made in ow2 is terrible, locking golden weapons, and there are people like this person deffending this, this have no excuse and every single player should complain about it (by they way, supposedly they will backtrack in this decision, but no details given and will be until seaon 10 so as usual im not expecting anything)