Soldier: 1776 šŸ‘Œ

/Shrug. Bit different than what I was picturing in my head. But truth be told Iā€™m just very ignorant of world history / world cultures, so I was trying to just pull a third option out of thin air to get the post done. XD

why notā€¦uhā€¦bushido hanzo

Leprechaun Moira? :rofl: Basically anything else I said wouldā€™ve sounded that stupid. lol

ā€¦ Wait, I know the heritage doesnā€™t line up at all, but now I want a Leprechaun Torbā€™jorn skin. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

yes pls
2 Likes

Only if his turret fires a rainbow (takes place of the aiming laser) and is a pot of gold

2 Likes

Too bad he doesnā€™t still have armor packs. They couldā€™ve been Lucky Charms. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Molten Core can be replaced by globs of spilled milk with Lucky Charms in them

Or just made into piles of clover

2 Likes

Instead of having full-auto, heā€™s followed by a line of 24 men who do volley fire.

1 Like

and when he using his ult, a whole army shows up

1 Like

Why not? Daredevil: 76 is basically Soldier 1976.

I think a WWII skin would look much better.

i meanā€¦it would be his commando skin but with a helmet and something that looks like a BAR

That looks amazing! Want

1 Like

Found the british person

2 Likes

you are terrible, hey its just my opinion

we should have historically themed skins like
Cleopatra Ana
Knight/Cavalry Tracer
Samurai Genji
Soviet Union Officer Zarya
Communist Mei and Baptiste
Reinhardt SS
IRA Moiraā€¦

actually wait

baptiste is haitian tho

I donā€™t like the concept art, but the idea is awesome. Maybe a minuteman and a redcoat variant (same skin, different colours).

For a reload animation he could shove ammo and a ramrod down the barrel, time allowing - he has a pretty quick reload.

m8 m8 m8 i am actually concerned now.

I thought I wrote this post and i was like wot?

Is that real or fan art? Looks cool if you ask me.

1 Like