Sojourn is becoming the new Brig of DPS

Agree or disagree? Because the way i see it, blizzard is going to keep on nerfing and nerfing and nerfing her, and sojourn will still continue to be powerful when a very simple solution for starters would just to be: Make railgun unable to hs. Her kit is just fundamentally overtuned at the moment still.

1 Like

Becoming?

Ha! She’s been the Brig of dps since season 1

8 Likes

100 nerfs down the line she’ll still be S tier lol

2 Likes

Sojourn takes skill. Brig doesn’t. So no. Btw do you guys remember the Mercy after rework? The most broken creature in the entire Overwatch history that has been getting nerfs for seasons

I mean…Moth Mercy didn’t result in needing to restructure how the game was played with GOATS.

Sure she was a must pick but you could pick nearly any other hero so long as you had a Mercy.

But Mercy haters going to hate I guess. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

buddy, she got her first nerf in the last patch. the previous one was only a pathetic power shift attempt that ended up being a plain buff.

But i agree, this nerf doesn’t mean a thing… the first 9 shots on the primary are still accurate… I’m gonna farm the rail on a tank which basically means spread doesn’t matter and I’m still gonna one shot a squishy.

1s on the movement ability is basically hilarious.

the only decent hit was on the slow, but that thing still does so much damage and there is something on the visual that makes it very unreliable to say if you’re in it or not.

the point of this post was not talking about “oh this hero takes skill.” no im talking about how their kit is fundamentally overtuned and is going to follow the same philosophy of how brig continuously got nerfed but still became good no matter what. and i see the same with sojourn right now for OW2.

1 Like

Until people start sending death threats to Sojourn’s voice actor just for being part of the game, I have to hard disagree.

I don’t know what’s your rank but my is gold. In my world Sojourn doesn’t kill 3 people every ult. Junkrat does it much more often. So it’s important how difficult a hero is. I believe she isn’t so broken

The difference is that Brig received nerfs every single patch. Sojourn wasn’t touched at all in season 1, and was given buffs WITH her nets which resulted in some people’s opinions as a net buff.

Meaning the recent nerfs were really her first set of nerfs.

I would argue that Kiriko is the new Brig.

She got her teleport slightly nerfed in season 1, then her alt got nerfed in season 2, and now suzu has been nerfed.

she is basically soldier 76 with the capability to one shot like widowmaker so two heroes combined into one

maybe they should just make rail-shot work like 76… not too much damage but buff her primary fire

Sojourn is still pretty OP

2 Likes