Sojourn Cinematic has released in Sojourn Hero Gallery

Probably Talon funding or something.

I watched the video and so far I have not received the free rewards.

Free rewards? I didn’t know there were free rewards for watching it.

https://twitter.com/OWCavalry/status/1687510040234663947

And:

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1669072225259909122/photo/1

nvm reddit doesn’t allow 3GB videos. I’ll probably go private link only video route or just leave it.

Lmao, you gotta play some matches to earn it.

I’m not sure they’ll allow it. It seems like they want to force players to log in to watch it, hence why it’s not on Youtube yet, haha…

I just read this :

1 Like

All you need is completing 12 games to earn all rewards.

Check the rewards → “Events” tab.

Yeah I just checked the challenges tab and saw it. Already have guffaw emote, optics highlight intro and that specific spray cos I used legacy coins. So I’m only playing for the helmet icon :slightly_smiling_face: :expressionless:

1 Like

Only one of the challenge rewards is new.

dam… im all hyped now. it never fails. the cinematics always give me the feels

maybe because im just a hopeless fan

1 Like

The challenges only worth the XP and the icon. The others not so much since i got all of them (especially the highlight intro because Blizzard gave away the exact same intro few months ago).

From this one:

1 Like

Regrettably its the middle of the work day. I’d watch it if it were up on youtube during my break. They REALLY want us to log in huh.

Beats me, I had to fiddle around with the menu to find it in-game. I’m no longer disappointed though, you just groan, roll your eyes and move on.

Yeah it was really good. Great cinematic through and through. Beautiful animation and art.

That’s because they did some dark social psychology crap with god tier marketing back in 2016-2018. We Overwatch fans have a complex with the OW IP now. Oh well, art team carried this entire damn property on their backs.

3 Likes

Obviously to force people to log into the game.

Good cinematic though. I liked it. Murph is amazing and Soj needs some emotes and victory poses with her like Brig and Orisa have with their pets.

3 Likes

there is a 1080p youtube link now if you search for it. would link it but i dont want to spoil if someone wants to watch ingame

Currently uploading a 2560x1440 version. Private/unlisted so I don’t steal views from Blizz

3 Likes

cool. at least someone will do it. i’m too lazy lol…

Screen recorded it while watching it and now its processing while I’m playing

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA