Sojourn 3D Model

I don’t see that at all but bless your gentle soul nonetheless!

1 Like

I like their Buzz Light Year Winston.

I’d say the Sojourn from blz looked more African in their facial features where as that 3d model above is more westernised.

yeah the face doesnt look right

This goes almost closely to the abilities I designed for her. What with her two cybernetic arms. The only difference was that I added a mechanical backpack that goes with her ultimate.

1 Like

+1 Like

1 Like

Did you post those on here? Can you link?

the first one’s hair is so ugly

Unfortunately no, but I do remember most of the stuff:
Hitpoints: 250 (250 health)
Primary Fire: Lifeline
Sojourn fires a healing cable from her right palm healing a single ally over time.
Secondary Fire: Plasma Gauntlet
Sojourn fires an explosive blast from her left palm dealing damage.
Stimulus
Sojourn temporarily takes reduced damage at the expense of taking damage over time.
Revitalize
Sojourn enhances the healing capabilities of her Lifeline allowing it to heal allies with more healing while also healing herself in the process.
Ultimate: Truth-Seeker
Sojourn fires several Lifelines that latch onto all nearby allies healing them and granting them reduced damage intake; break off when going too far.
Passive: Swift Recovery
Whenever Sojourn is on the move she heals herself by a small amount; only when she is on the ground.

1 Like

Wait, i thought she had like a metal face mask?

I actually think its the other way around. From what I have seen its (west?) African people who tend to have the stronger facial features. Its (black?) Americans who tend to be bigger and also have somewhat softer facial features.

Those are pretty sweet! So Stimulus converts what would be DPS to DOT? For instance, could it convert a Widow headshot to 300 damage over a few seconds, allowing Sojourn to possibly survive the attack?

Roughly, I kind of based it more off of Orisa’s Fortify - as in she takes a percentage less of damage.

1 Like

I want to play with her sooo bad :weary: :weary: :triumph: :dizzy_face:

From what we’ve seen she’ll be a hit-scan tracking aim rifle like Soldier but with even better mobility, slide and jump.

Sounds extremely fun to me. I just hope that her left arm cannon stuff will be her ultimate and she’ll only be able to do damage with her gun so they can make her gun actually be stronger Than 76’s weapon.

1 Like

Say it with me, forums…
ONE YEAR LATER

4 Likes

how far did you even go to find this

I just got hyped again analyzing Sojourn’s abilities so I searched for her on Google for fan-arts or for any info, and I found this. :rofl:

I just hope it won’t be the case with the release of OW2…

1 Like

She is so shiny. O_O