So you gave Torbjörn's old ultimate to Ashe?

So what happened was that Torbjörn got a new ultimate because Ashe needed his super turret?

IMO B.O.B is so misplaced in Ashe’s kit, that it screams to the heavens. She is fairly skill-requiring and then she gets an auto-aim turret? Why?
Development of this game has become so halfassed.

I didn’t realise Torb’s turret could contest, be healed/stunned and sprint upon activation. And I didn’t realise using B.O.B gave Ashe loads of armour and increased her fire rate etc. Hmm.

7 Likes

So what happened, Mercy got her new ultimate because Zen needed his super heal?

Transcendence is so misplaced in Zen’s kit, that it screams to the heavens. Zenyatta is a skill based dps support hybrid who’s most important ability is to secure kills with discords and high damage. His ult is a no skill press one button heal. Why?
Development of this game has become so halfassed.

1 Like

Ya obviously there are differences, but it is more or less the same.
Extremely uninventive, not to mention that a turret is completely misplaced in her kit.

It’s about the same as a Bastion with perfect aim.

I can’t see how Transcendence is misplaced for a monk.

A turret for a skill-based cowboy however?

r/wooosh

Its a bird! its a plane! no its just someone not getting the joke

Everyone was clamoring for a skillbased DPS (Zen is not DPS, there are other rules for healing, and some of the healing needs to be easier to apply), but only Ashe’s gun is really skill-based.
Her dynamite is so easy to activate that anyone with a minimum of practice can do it, a far cry from the system in Unreal Tournament that it was obviously inspired from.
And then the turret on top of that?

I wanted a skillbased hero, not this BS.

Was that a joke?
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

1 Like

Humour is subjective.