So with the re-building of Reinhardt's Earth Shatter

…are we also going to get ground up changes to how charge is coded, too? This was not made clear in the one interview with Geoff and I was wondering if charge is being re-tooled as well. It has always been somewhat wonky in whether it boops targets who are hit dead on or sucks in targets who seemed like they should have been booped. This makes it unreliable, and so it can feel very frustrating on both ends. Is charge being looked at in addition to Earth Shatter?

Edit: In all my time on the forums, I have never gotten a Dev reply. Just this once it would be awesome if this topic could be addressed, even if it is “We do not view charge as something that needs to be altered at the moment”.

5 Likes

hell if i know…they are being very vague on purpose, so people dont try to misconstrued their words

I just wish they would take some time in July and fix a lot of bugs for characters especially Rein for example.

1 Like

Same. I know they are constantly working on these things and that they are not always so easy to fix though.

1 Like

Will Doomfist’s Slam be getting fixed, too?

1 Like

Well, as it seems, it’s the same problem so i think it will be fixed at the same time.

I think they said that they rebuild everything from the ground up again so it will probably fixe his Charge as well.

I really do not mean any disrespect, but that is not the way I interpreted what Geoff said in the interview. In fact, he makes no mention of charge anywhere. I also do not think charge and shatter are plagued by the same problem, I think they are different. Again, I mean no disrespect, I’m just not so sure that is assured.

This is just how i understood that. His hammer also has some problems, like that knock back, which kicks enemy’s out of your range.
I think they completely rebuild the “behind the scene” stuff of him.
I mean, Earth Shatter is not the only buggy thing in his kit.

Yes, but that doesn’t mean they will fix everything else. I hope, for our sake, that you’re right though.