So. where's my lucio emote?

all access pass came with everything you promised, except the emote

Hey, buddy, it comes on Tuesday.

2 Likes

If you read the tweet or looked on any “Lúcio Emote” threads, you’d understand it comes out on the 24th like everything else.

I’m sorry to be blunt, but if you don’t know this, I don’t know what to tell you.

3 Likes

curious how the all access page didn’t tell me and i got everythinge else before the 24th

Everything besides the emote was included with the All-Access Pass beforehand. The emote was added recently, but won’t be available until the 24th when it will be coded into the game.

1 Like

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, so they… i’m sorry they advertise something as part of a purchase, but it hasn’t even been finished yet?

It’s finished, but it won’t be in the game until the 24th. It was advertised just like that.

It’s finished. But why would they waste money putting in a small patch for a Lucio emote when they can do a big patch with Hammond and the New Event on Tuesday.

1 Like

It’s done, but the next game patch is the 24th.

Well i just did the update, i cant find it. Where is it?

maybe…get it from twitch? you have to unlock it from there. I have my emote already equipped.

You might have to go to Twitch and claim it

Link? I can’t find it.

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/twitchredeembutton.jpg

2 Likes

Well, damn. Didn’t even know there was a D.Va one added. Sa-weet.

Well some of them do require you to unlock them by cheering and stuff like that

Yeah it is the latest, and I kept forgetting to capture a screenshot with a yet-to-be-click Redeem link for the purposes of my guide. Thanks for sharing the info and helping the community CreamFraiche!

2 Likes

Ey man thanks for making awesome posts!

2 Likes

Noooooo I am so mad at myself. I’ve bought lots of bits before but I put them all on my favorite team! Darnit!