So When Ashe Was Knocked Out and Tied Up-

I bet McCree wrote "Kick Me" on a piece of paper and taped it to her back.

Sounds like something that would happen.

9 Likes

I don’t think he’s that childish. He seems like the type to straighten her shirt out, brush her hair back with his hand and make sure she’s still breathing.

9 Likes

He put “Recycle me” on Bob’s back

3 Likes

oh man I read that title wrong for a second.

I feel like he’d do both to Ashe. Only to Ashe. Especially to Ashe.

5 Likes

Don’t forget dusting off her hat and placing it somewhere she can easily see it for when she comes to.

4 Likes

Nah. He tried to take care of them, but was also smart enough to tie them up. He’s kind but not a fool. McCree is lowkey a bit of a gentleman even though he’s quite rough and tumble too.

1 Like

that sounds like something childish that tracer might do.

also as gentlemanly as mccree is in his voice lines and in that short a “kick me” sign is so out of character.

Funny thing about Ashe being tied up. So apparently, at the end of “Reunion” her hands were tied to a post on the payload so she couldn’t move right? Makes sense.

However, in “Roadtrip” she wasn’t tied to it anymore and could have easily just jumped off…lol

I misread the title as “So when Ashe was knocked up and tied up” for a second and was trying to think where we got that part of the lore LOL

1 Like

Hey, he has “Bad ____ mother _____” on his belt, isn´t that really childlish ?

Well that is one way to make your DPS to move the payload

1 Like

You know, lore-wise, it really doesn’t make any sense for him to have that. You’re right, it is kinda childish, but McCree doesn’t act childish at all so it’s rather out of character for him to have it. I like to think that it was a tacky joke gift from Fareeha that they both got a laugh out of and he keeps it for sentimental value.

1 Like