So, what happens to the extra section of King's Row?

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!

…With a beautiful game of King’s Row. Sure, one sad geezer seriously played Widow but I destroyed her, and while flanking I found the p̵e̵a̵r̵l̵y̵ ̵w̵h̵i̵t̵e̵ gates o̶f̶ ̶V̶a̶l̶h̶a̶l̶l̶a̶. of Eberle & Sons.

Eberle & Sons, the monolith of beer/beverage monopoly next to your average shabby London metro station (Yes, I used ‘métro’ and not ‘tube’. Get over it or else I’m using American ‘subway’), of which the graceful buildings with industrial charme keep those filthy omnics apart from the… better parts of the Row.

That extra passage, beyond those gates, was planned for OW2 PvE, which we all know, never was to release, and now our Eberle & Sons lore expansion is locked up in there forever! But that passage looks awfully developed (even though there could be just posters behind the windows), so what is going to happen with it? You worked so hard for this, surely you, one day, choose to trail your footsteps again?
Or at least tell us to forget it? Don’t you worry, it won’t hurt. Anymore.

Either way, we all know that Eberle & Sons is still going strong, unlike that Don Rumbotico yuck. Of course it fell off, their CEO was a rich omnic with no taste!