:Map: So what do you expect next week? (Updated with Vid)

With the start of the new year, it should be very eventful in more ways then one.

But what do you think we will see?

Updated with video

1 Like

More OWL stuffs.

I don’t want to hope anymore.

6 Likes

Hopefully a new PTR with Reaper buffs

1 Like

FIX everything they broke about doomfist. I can’t believe but he has MORE BUGS than the pre nerfs doom. How do you manage to do SOOOO bad work blizzard???

1 Like

A dev post saying “Happy New Year :tada:”

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty sure the yule log confirmed this.

Dunno. All I’m saying is that I better either see this:

Or this:

It shouldn’t take so long to get two of the easiest skins to make in the game. We only get new cosmetics and reworks, make them worth getting please.

2 Likes

The next map, I’m scared since it’s most likely 2CP but perhaps this one might be good ^^

Utter disappointment.

2 Likes

The usual; forum complaints.

7 Likes

We still waiting of Sombra’s diablo skin, could see more next week.

1 Like

expect?

literally nothing to change, from forums, to devs, to content releases, etc, nothing, it’ll keep being the same, even if for a hot minute it looks like it changed, it’ll just continue

hope?

more effort into balancing and pushing out maps/heroes, just to shut us up, and actually have it work

1 Like

Aren’t you indirectly compaining about forum complaints in the forum though?
Isn’t that a… wait…

Maybe. I’m talking about skins they’ve yet to make. I’m getting tired of keeping my hopes up.

Also this:

666th post.

1 Like

I am hoping to gaze into the Iris

1 Like

Welp, not expecting much is best tactic, after all we wait for unknow, and unknow lately dont show anything good for blizzard games.

probably nothing exciting. We will get the same old events, more OWL stuff, etc.

Not really. Forum complaints are my source of entertainment. It’s amazing what people in this community can come up with and be upset about.

Realistically here’s what I would hope for:

• Doomfist: vacuum on uppercut, faster Ult landing
  • “No TripleHealer” rule for Pro, and Diamond-GM
  • Symmetra teleporter little less deploy time, and golden weapons/arm
  • McCree, a little less stun time

I was hoping this at the beginning of this month and all I got was OWL Skins