So we aren't allowed to talk about Kiriko's feet?

The brutal truth about Kiriko’s absolute flapper units
https://i.imgur.com/rfmvz6R.jpg

Don’t know why the whole thread got deleted. Makes no sense. :frowning:

6 Likes

As funny as that is, whoever drew that has no clue how shoes work apparently.

6 Likes

shoulda talked about something this company can get behind

kiriko breastmilk instead

15 Likes

^ 10/10

1 Like

It’s clearly how she is able to wall climb so easily.

1 Like

you are the reincarnation of pooplayer1

wait … your kiriko has big feet thread got deleted?

what lol? didnt read the whole thread maybe there was some type of crazy vulgar back and forth argument?

or kiriko is favored by someone who has forum authority lol

1 Like

“feet? Ew! sexual harassment and lying to customers? now that’s something I can get behind :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I have the cached page. It’s literally just everyone having a good time being funny and making fun of her big shoes.

https://i.imgur.com/uPNbEJu.png

But I guess we can’t even do that anymore. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

i think i see a reply saying that her feet pointing inward are a trait of someone with a disability but shouldnt they just delete that comment instead of the whole thread

who knows :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Seems like a moderator hit “delete thread” when they meant to delete the post. Lol

3 Likes

I see your point but since your feet are invisible in ego perspective, as tyrone pointed out- You can always visit art and animation websites that will have perfect proportions on her feet. On all heroes aswell.

:on: :top:

like a gecko. More surface area = sticky.

Interesting fact geckos actually stick to things with molecular adhesion also known as Van der waals forces.

Yeah… no matter the outfit… giant stompy chonk shoes. If you got skinny legs it just makes it look like you’re throwing yoyos at the floor when you run.

1 Like

Thanks for the laugh x.x

Kiriko’s feet is a topic that must be revived

1 Like

They are big. Her legs are also too long. Maybe we will find out if it’s just oversized shoes with thick socks or really big feet if they give her a summer skin.

1 Like

I always found her feet funny, but never though about its actual disproportion =) Her hypnotizing shuffle dance while strafing makes me confused and joy at the same time =) Can someone do a video where she’s actually shuffling? =) I love this kitty-cutie-foxy kiddo.

1 Like

tall women :drooling_face:

1 Like

I know people who wear massive shoes way bigger than their feet. I dont get it myself but she is probably one of those youngsters that think big shoes are cool.