So the rein soft nerfs are they getting fixed?

They kinda slowed him down his barrier bring up time and how quick he can switch between his abilitys has been slowed down i would rather him be buggy the way he was before its messed up all my timings

16 Likes

nope

everytime they try to fix one rein bug they dont fix it and create 10 more bugs

12 Likes

Why would they? He’s not exactly struggling for use.

2 Likes

yea lets not fix bugs just because the characters in heavy use/popularity/meta.

Seriously your logic is just utterly incredible.

20 Likes

Its just because there is only 3 main tank heros if you make a working main tank hero that can move and protect he would never be used

2 Likes

Maybe the animation cancels were the bugs…? That’s how it’s regarded for literally any other hero in the game.

they never addressed the animation cancel removals as bug fixes, which they are sticklers for doing, and they never acknowledged all the rein problems ever since the summer event patch.

2 Likes

No every hero has them but they take them from rein

2 Likes

mccree and mei also lost animation cancels, so its not a ‘bug’.

Undocumented nerf and never acknowledged to this day.

1 Like

No, they take them from everyone. Only mêlées tend to be legit, unless otherwise stated like Somba’s Hack cancelling reload which is specifically stated.

I mean, you really need to talk to some Genji mains about this.

1 Like

all of genjis animation cancels are still there, trust me, im friends with someone in top 500/gm who uses all of them.

animation cancels are not bugs, they are little ‘techs’, that show more skill difference between roles.

With the rein changes the skill differences between reins has been significantly lessened

5 Likes

They acknowledged it when they did a lot of these changes to Genji, that it was a pretty universal tidy up.

genji still has all of his animation cancels, and they did not ever acknowledge the animation cancel removal on rein, or any of the other issues, the rein earthshatter look change, etc

1 Like

You are so wrong it’s not worth talking about.

2 Likes

and you have made multiple topics/posts on rein being ‘op’.

Why are you worth even talking to again.

2 Likes

Please don’t make us do this.

4 Likes

Where is your proof where they stated these animation cancels were unintentional and they removed them from Reinhardt, McCree, and Mei? Where did they state why they made this decision for only a few heroes and not all the others?

5 Likes

This is going to get fun in here.

Also his shatter not hitting jack, hitting through obstacles, the animation triggering twice… I can go on. Don’t fix those? Also, shield speed is quality of life. Lord knows main tanks don’t need to feel worse to play.

2 Likes

Because it’s true. Many of the responses were don’t nerf him till his bugs are fixed, they’re fixing a lot of bugs, some beneficial, some not so.

Widowmaker also lost her animation cancels for quick scoping.

1 Like