So, the new defense

At this point, i wouldnt be shocked if we got the same system that The Culling got.

1 Like

And you have unlocked the core problem. They lock new heroes which they seem to want to make OP on release behind pay or grind. Pay players get them right away and by the time the grind players get the new hero, they will have patched the OP out of them.

Can’t blame them, they will make a lot of money that way. I’m not upset, they can do what they want. I’m just not going to play their game anymore. Not willing to pay for cosmetics or grind for core gameplay items like heroes.

I will pay for a game. I’ll grind if I want a cosmetic. But they want you to pay and grind for cosmetics and pay or grind for heroes. Hard pass for me. There are other games to play. I dislike the F2P model, I don’t support any of them by playing them. So I won’t play this one either.

1 Like

Desktop kiddo - and like I said I rotate around as I work on level accounts. Got a problem with that? LOL if I hid it, it would be one thing, I clearly don’t. LMAO…

1 Like

yeah, i think it’s scummy to sit in threads droning on about other people creating colonies of alts through burner phones when you do the same thing, just with postpaid ones. different rules for the rich huh?

extra scummy when you tug admin’s sleeve to put people in time out while you get to circumvent tempbans with your alts (which blizz don’t want you to have, but will do nothing about despite you admitting to using them in game, and despite promising to continue in OW2)

3 Likes

Who said F2P players are even going to reach that? 26 levels in 10 days for 2 hours a day on a 20% boost? F2P players will be lucky if they even hit that 55 tier mark honestly. That’s honestly as far as they’ll probably get, Tier 55.

You are vampire. Your lungs are already cheeto dust.

1 Like

You unironically should. If someone is just here for the cosmetics they’re what’s wrong with modern gaming.

…if people are playing the game for the gameplay (which ultimately, is the point of playing a game) then they should care little about what cosmetics they monetize and how they do it, I know I could care less… (inb4 Kiriko blah blah) … :rofl:

…right, so you seem like the type of player impacted little by a single hero being behind a grind-wall. If you only have time for 10 games I’d wager you’re sticking to 1/2 heroes in all roles. Additionally, they’re unlocked with an easier ‘win x games’ after the season… :wink:

I play all heroes and rotate playing them because that;s what I find fun.

With this I wouldn’t be able to do that, nor could new players.

Also, How are you defending this baloney? Do you not want a good game for new and veteran players? (inb4 “but they have to make money somehow”)

1 Like

Probably right. As I said, I’m not going to bother. I hate the F2P model and this is why. I thought this one might be different and I’d keep playing after it went F2P. Nope, not going to bother.

I’m defending it because, imo, people are overreacting over nothing and I believed it when Blizz mentioned most people only play a handful of heroes… :wink: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Yes, but most people try at all the heroes when they first start playing. It was something that made OW special

2 Likes

…and they can still do that when they first start playing, 35 heroes to be exact with Kiriko available when they’ve fully played through all of them… :wink:

no, that’s called a grind. If Im a new player, I can’t just pick Ana, I have to unlock her. Not to mention that modes will also be locked

1 Like

So many negative posts, I am pretty sure you work for Riot.

1 Like

This is not new. This is the same recycled argument gamers have been making for a decade.

3 Likes

…and here we’re back to one of my initial replies to you. New players will take time to play and experience heroes.

Yes, it’ll take longer to experience Kiriko (for free) but there are many heroes to play and unlock before her and ultimately (as the data suggests), most players gravitate towards a handful of favorites anyway… :wink:

This is becoming a cyclic discussion. Be mad all you want about it but the reality is free players have 35 heroes to play and Kiriko will unlock (eventually) for free so there is no real issue here and people should get on with simply enjoying the game. Thanks for the chat :slight_smile: :wink: :upside_down_face:

Glad I was able to help pass the time.

1 Like

Okay kiddo - lets see - did you ALSO REMEMBER I INDICATED TOO MANY ALTS WERE BAD FOR THE GAME? No. I for one am grateful they did something to put them to rest and did what I have long suggested, a form of SR decay.

As for phone requirements, tough, deal with it.

LOL wish I had that power. My ability to flag is equal to yours, and rarely used. I tolerate a LOT of insults and nonsense here, but from time to time, I draw the line. More than fair.

You described monetisation in the same sentence you showed you don’t know what monetisation is or how to spell it.

Impressive.