So that Experimental is just not coming?

you can thank all the people complaining about Cass receiving a well deserved qol!

This is OW…radio silence is their motto.

If nothing happens Tuesday then the dream is dead.

It’ll come back tho

1 Like

Someone should email the team that in free service games when a good like this is done you send out a compensation package as a “our bad,guys. Sorry for the inconvenience”

Right now the silence is deafening.

Are they sure they want to compete in this market?

you guys are pretending that you would have actually played it instead of just complaining about the changes all day here

Nah I genuinely just wanted something fun to play, cause they gave a bunch of heroes silly buffs for fun and it looked enjoyable. Infinitely more tolerable than qp is that’s for sure

1 Like

Bruh I want to go around as Dva with less spread.

Dva buffs keep me going fr

1 Like

Ooooh yeah. I got lost in the ow2 hype so much i completely forgot we were supposed to have an experimental like last week. What happened to that???

It caused crashes apparently, so it was taken down quickly. As for when it’s coming back?

tumbleweed

1 Like

Maybe they just forgot or figured the changes would get into the next ow2 beta anyway???

you have to buy $40 battlepass to access the experimental.

2 Likes

I just hate how they say they want to communicate more then won’t communicate over simple things like this. I really just want them to say if there is a problem. Like I would care less if it has to take a few weeks more, but I get my hopes up for a patch then it doesn’t come out and I get no more communication, just a bad omen for overwatch 2…

3 Likes

Oh no we won’t get another totally necessary Cassidy buff, what a shame…

Poor communication is Blizzard’s speciality.

^ this is a reply referring to their current communication. While I greatly appreciate everything AndyB mentioned at the start, I wish some scheduling could be made to address all these little questions we have, like where the experimental is…

30 minutes on the forums on two separate days in the week would be nice? It’s been over a week since we’ve heard about the experimental and people still have questions that were unanswered from the June 16th stream.

I assume the bugs in question became more complicated than initially thought coupled with OW2 beta being in priority right now that’s causing the delay.

But yes, would be nice to get an official word on it.

1 Like

Best thing they can do now is just release it tomorrow.

Getting my hopes up for it to come back tomorrow. If not, it’s time to really start questioning them what’s happening with it.

1 Like

I didn’t like the experimental, tbh so I’m not eager to have it back. They net-nerfed Sombra again for no reason, but I’d welcome the Junkrat and Wrecking Ball changes.

It’s just odd that they aren’t actually trying to target balance properly for OW1. We’re still going to be in Roadhog-Ana Hell.

1 Like

Sombra hack time being faster is scary tho

It’s a buff, but then losing 2 seconds off of hack and EMP (despite getting it up more frequently) is bad.

If OW2 has taught us anything, it’s that everyone’s abilities > Sombra’s damage, even with a 40% increase. So reducing it by 2 seconds is still a huuuuge nerf. And hacking faster, isn’t a good thing for anyone.