So that Experimental is just not coming?

Would have at least appreciated some communication on that. It looked fun but man if it wasn’t coming back could you have at least told us so we wouldn’t be hoping in vain it would return?

I’m not trying to complain about a lack of communication too much because in all fairness we did just get a big update about OW2 but… idk this just stinks.

31 Likes

yea i was wanting to play sombra for that experimental. again the communication is lacking…they are pretty good at that lol

20 Likes

I think it’s fair to complain about a lack on communication in OW1, since it is the current game available to us.

13 Likes

Wait it wasnt even intended to go live??? What a cruel joke.

“Hey guys here’s some really good changes. But they aren’t coming to the game. K bye”

9 Likes

I got to play a total of one single match as Sniper Bastion before they took it down. That said, they know it’s down, so they should definitely say something about whether it’s coming back or not.

They’ve also released patches to support the game’s stability, something the exc broke. They certainly didn’t do this for nothing.

4 Likes

It was live for around 1 hour but there was some unknown bug that made the game crash so they took it down to “fix” it. It’s been over a week with no word as to how that is going or if plans have changed (similar to Paris being reworked…)

13 Likes

That’s a very fair point. Like come on devs you know we are desperate with OW1 and you finally give us something that’s not only content but actually really fun, and then it’s just gone and you don’t even tell us if it’ll come back?? Idk man just seems unfair

3 Likes

It’sTM comingTM soonTM

9 Likes

Hum… At this point, I’m pretty sure it’s only available if you’ve bought the Overwatch 2 pack.

4 Likes

OW1 has just over 3 months to exist

We probably wont be getting anything else for it

1 Like

i mean i get that they are scared to admit defeat or failure but its best sometimes to say hey we tried but due to our commitment to the next update or ow2 we cant commit to that right now

a little communication goes far even if it is bad news

8 Likes

This is exactly what I’m asking for.

The experimental needs a experimental before bring a real experiment :exploding_head::nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

they need to make a new experimental, where they make me into a tank with 1000 hp

Wait now that they dont go live they are good? People on here were complaining nonstop that they were the worst changes ever and none should live and they were all wrong for the game…

I’ve been wanting to test out Zen’s snap kick passive. But I didn’t even get in a single match on the experimental, before it was taken down. At this rate, I’m pretty sure it’s not coming back.

From where I’m sitting, the complaints seemed to be about Cassidy getting any kind of buff more than the experimental as a whole being bad. At least on these forums, I don’t know if there was any raging going on over at Twitter or where-ever.

Just like the Pharah change where she could dash downwards

They didn’t remove the entire experimental for that one though, they simply disabled the Pharah dive.

Maybe they noticed that the changes in it didn’t solve any of the problems making the current OW so bad and why people don’t want to play it? Like combinations of soldier, ana, hanzo, hog and rein in every single game making the last 18 months the most repetitive and boring in OW history. The ExC did nothing to change this.