So new Kiriko mythic skin

Season 3 mythic skin is for Kiriko and apparently it will be themed around Japanese Mythology

I’m really looking forwards to this battle pass! I love anything japanese or asian styled, it’s always so beautiful!

And that kiriko skin is also very beautiful! Even tho it sucks it had to be a skin for her, but what can you do :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Possible new hanzo/genji/dva/mei skins as well

Obligatory: “source?”

Cause they are asian? Lol koreans and chinese accross planet earth have all been offended now i bet. You cant lump in koreans, chinese, and japanese like that lol. To a westerner maybe they are all the same but to themselves they are different races and countries with diverse cultures and histories.

3 Likes

Not even a Kitsune skin with japanese mythology as the theme? Criminal.

Really hope shes not a mythic…
Shes been getting a new skin almost every month

1 Like

Japanese skins sounds cool tbh. I just hope they actually put most of the themed skins in the battlepass instead of putting like two in and a bunch of assorted skins that could have easily just been in the shop.

This means another season of no Kiriko nerfs since they wanna sell the skin.

2 Likes

Nonsense.

Don’t be ridiculous. Genji was nerfed into oblivion during season one.

JunkerQueen was awful in season two.

They won’t nerf her because they said she’s at the powerful they want the supports at.

Don’t make things up because you’re annoyed.

3 Likes

Which is often true for most new heroes as they start with the fewest skins.

1 Like

She’s gotten 2 legendaries that aren’t default and an epic.

OW2 heroes only for 1 legendary and 1 recolored legendary via twitch drops. She currently has 4 legendaries.

As a side note, her default legendaries were not even legendary quality. Default weapon and barely any changes to her silhouette.

By comparison OW1 heroes all launched 2 legendaries with 2 recolors for a total of 4.

Season 3: More Kiriko in your face

She’s had 1 throughout season 2 whic

• So we will have no new heroes for the Battle Pass. What should we do?
  • I know. People aren’t tired already of the japanese heroes being stereotypical and connected. We should make a season where the weebs spend all their money, that would make up for not having a new hero.

She got one on release/ she got one for halloween/ she got one jpop and now this one … so yes its been almost every month

Eh, she can use some new ones

For all our sakes, I hope this time the themed skins are actually in the Battle Pass. The most frustrating thing about S1 and S2 battle passes is that most of the good skins weren’t even in the Battle Pass.

Tldr; shes had one almost every month even Sojourn doesnt have that many. Be forreal now.

She got one with release/ she got one from S1 BP, she has a halloween skin and December received goth skin and now allegedly mythic. Lets be honest now… shes getting prioritized