So if Hanzo shoots redwood trees

I’m not sure where you are getting your stats, but his critical hit percentage is 10.2. Widowmaker is 16% for comparison. And Mei is 18.9%.

2 Likes

Hanzo doesn’t have the biggest projectile size tho.

1 Like

So only 1/10 of his shoots are one shoots, or what are you saying?
I did not give you any stats to begin with , you did and your stats shows that he has low critical hit , which I already said.

He can only get a 1 shot kill if the hero is either already low or you hit there crit spot. Which 1 is earned the other is not a 1 shot kill.

3 Likes

I thought you said that 95% of his shots were one shots. Only a crit from Hanzo can one shot a full hp target. And he only gets those 10% of the time.

He does do a lot of damage, but he can only one shot by getting a headshot unless the enemy is already damaged. He does 125 damage with a fully charged body shot.

1 Like

This is becoming my most posted quote.

5 Likes

yes, but he constantly one shoots full hp heroes, idk if we play the same game , but he does it all the time, when he lands a hit it is almost always kill, which does not make sense.

I love how Hanzo’s Arrows seem to grow bigger the further they travel. Whenever I shoot someone at a far distance I get a headshot on him/her, but at close range I can’t hit anything.

Its not tho that goes against the stats that we provided you tho. Its only 10% of the time while Widow is higher. Maybe you just want to notice somthing cus you hate the hero so you try and make up a lie in your head?

2 Likes

No, as I said, I play him , I play aginst him, I know that when I land hit with very rare exceptions it is not kill , or I get hit it is almost always death, with very rare exceptions and I am talking about full hp heroes, when my internet is fixed I will make video for you on account that has no hours on hanzo to see his stats and kills

mei’s icicles as big as icebergs. wtf? genji and hanzo have the smallest projectiles

But that’s just the thing. Statistically, only 10.2% of his shots are crits. So, at most, only 10.2% of the time can he truly one shot a full HP hero.

2 Likes

But that is not what is happening, that is what I am saying.

Numbers tell us you’re wrong.

10% crit rate means that 90% of his shots do 125 damage while 10% do 250.
This means that he only oneshots squishies 10% of the times he shoots.

4 Likes

You are literally fighting against stats and the impossible Hanzo cannot 1 shot someone if it is not a body shot. He can’t even 1 shot a tracer with a body shot.

4 Likes

Well you can believe numbers, I believe what I see when I play him and against him.

Numbers are always right tho. thats why it is proof and thats why in court cases people don’t win just cus they say well i saw it happen. no they need proof of that happening.

3 Likes

So you are a flatearthen too because you don’t see the curvature?

I’d trust numbers more than a biased and limited point of view, thanks.

4 Likes

if only 1/10 of his hits would be hs = death , then none would complain about him, because he lands 1 shoots all the time, and body shoots are not even close 9/10 times.

This isn’t true. I have a thread called stop defending Hanzo. I think he’s overturned. But I’m not going to make stuff up about him. Facts are facts. You have to be objective my dude.

1 Like