So I was playing and suddenly

So I was playing and suddenly thought about the game’s sorry state. After reading today’s news I think we might be witnessing a sabotage. Intentional sabotage.

1.Since one particular moment Jeff disappeared from the forums. Together with other devs.
2.Balance patches are slow
3.Balance patches make no sense
4.Game content quality went to @#$%

You see, when youre an older player (like me) you have a thing called responsibility. You have to pay bills, credits, mortgage, so you cant just walk out of your company only because you disagree with it new course (Especially if it pays you well). You can sabotage it though. Thats it, Jeff sabotages the game!

PS You can sabotage this post too.

Conspiracy cat is that you?

1 Like

4 Likes

WOW nice to meet ya conspiracy cat my name BOBBY from department of federal investigations and you are…
under arrest :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have the right. Just dont revoke me lvl3 forum rights please.

insert FBI OPEN UP meme here

(cat takes off hat)

insert FBI OPEN UP meme here

(cat takes off hat)

But layoffs happened somewhere in mid February right? Mid-Late Feb was the last time when mr Jeff Kaplan spammed the forums with god texts.

actually no if I recall he was on forums before like a month ago. here lemme see also
BOBBY: IM BACK KITTY KAT

Didnt he write like one sentence only?

I am not sure but it was back in may I thought later than that in sept coz I remember a dev agreeing with someone on the forums and it was him

also josh noh has been quite active for a dev on forums

sep 1

If active means appearing once to tell players all their criticism is wrong and the game is great and offering no real answer is active, then yes. Very active :sunglasses:

For dev they are pretty much active as they can imo doe

I love this line. Back then I didn’t catch on it, but it’s hilarious.
2-2-2 was the meta by default, it just was, didn’t prevent some wack compositions to steal the win once in a while, just like I remember talking with my team about taking 3 tanks just to temporarily overwhelm the enemy after a 3-3 in score.

But reverting all changes over the last year, while it wouldn’t be perfect, would still be much better than what we have now, with a forced 2-2-2.

I said this line because blizzard is known to be stubborn with its patches. Mo matter what they will never revert something about a hero if it made it to live servers and stayed there for more than an hour
Thats literally my only reasoning for that line you quoted me. Its a well known thing that blizzard does

Yeah, just highlighted because it struck me lol.
I mean, IF they had followed up with rapid balance updates afterward, why not. But clearly they have not so they should’ve swallowed their pride for once and at least tempo revert stuff until they can throw a bunch of balance changes.

You are basically asking them to do the impossible

At least they do anything and do not sell games in alpha or beta … and stop to support or develeop them further after release to shut servers down after a few months after ppl bought deluxe editions for hundreds of dollars…

Idk why the devs are always pinned as devils… they ppbly do their best and we dont know how it looks internally there.
(And tbh, this “nothing happens, lazy blabla” can ppbly be said about most employees you find anywhere if you nitpick something… the same as heroes are portrayed as useless or op here).

So I was outplaying as ana and suddenly a doomfist killed me

1 Like

e9e