šŸ’¤ So I was enjoy sleeping well

Had a nightmare about my dumb big puppy jumping from this section on the second floor to the first floor. (Something I have been scared, when she tried to do it few times when she was growing up.)

But it was just a nightmare, that has never actually happenā€¦ So I get on the computer to calm my nervesā€¦ I have work today (need a bit more sleep) and still have to figure out how to clean my N95 mask.

And this obvious Echo hint drops finallyā€¦ Though itā€™s phased in a way to make people think itā€™s Liao. (But to people who canā€™t read what this hint is about, this is an obvious misdirection.)

ā€¦

ā€¦I really need to get back to sleepā€¦

Which is going to be just that much harder.

16 Likes

Lol, the forums are blowing up, looking for your theories.

3 Likes

The hero 32 Messiah has awakened

4 Likes

The man, the fish, the doom the legend.
Finally awake.

3 Likes

There are plenty of fish in the sea, but none as inspirational as you.

Hope your pupper sleeps better at least.

4 Likes

I will look at themā€¦ Need to go back to my nightmares 1stā€¦

1 Like

So youā€™re still alive, huh?

Thatā€™s, thatā€™s interesting.

1 Like

Looks like we all can hear the music now.

You know, I could be 100% wrong. But the last I remember seeing a teaser like this (with the text) it was just a archives story.

But I mean it definitely says Liao. Not only that but technically we are due for a new hero.

ā€Give is Echo already!ā€ Uh huh :rofl:

Lol, people just see that the postā€™s author is Doomfish, and itā€™s gaining lots of traction for it. This is awesome.

1 Like

In my culture nightmares are a sign of good luck. If someone dies in your dream then it means they will live long and healthy.

2 Likes

did you see the new hero teaser, everyone was calling you to the thread

You might want to go here: šŸ§ (Hero 32) 1/3/2 theory: This could have been a Testing ground for Echo!?! (The closest I got predicting Echo moveset)

(Now stop disturbing the forceā€¦ going back to sleepā€¦ hopefully.)