So, I tried McCree for the first time

Granted, our team lost but I feel it was a solid effort. Debuted with 55% weapon accuracy. He’s not going to hit every shot but I’m really pleased with how I played.
I’ve played a bit of McCree in Quick Play already so I have a decent understanding of how to use him. I do need to get better with fan the flame but that’ll happen with more practice.

It used to be that his fire rate recovery was fast enough that you did more damage with a double tap then you would FTH.

FTH is viable and important to his kit, but quickly becomes a crutch if you don’t learn how to close kills without it.

I actually really like playing McCree. But I find Ashe and Hanzo to be a little more engaging.

2 Likes

WTF is a McCree, thats Dave ur talking about

7 Likes

Yeah I do know he was reworked. But for me as bad as I am with him I did pretty good.

These were the best CREE days when skill mattered more than right-click usage

1 Like

I mean…. M2 still doesn’t matter that much.

If you off-angle and two tap pretty much anyone under 250 hp, you’re gonna secure that elimination.

If not…. Back to the practice range :slight_smile:

But yes, M2 tends to be relied on a lot with the current state of the game.

1 Like

Yup. But the pleps cried about the fast firerate. During that time he was outclassed by Ashe btw.
Game was more fun when all powerlevels were high.

1 Like

agreed, dps role was still weak compared to what tanks and supports have, now it is just complete mess, esp. Ashe, rip…

2 Likes